Serie A 2023-24 (30 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Forget Inter - They will definitely win the league. Honestly I hate to say it but they are miles ahead of Serie A next best team.

Milan winning vs Empoli so vs Atalanta it will be the day we lose the 2nd place.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
10 games to go…30 points on offer and we probably need 12-13 points to secure a spot in the top 4. Our remaining fixtures are:

Genoa (H)
Lazio (A)
Lazio Coppa Italia (H)
Fiorentina (H)
Torino (A)
Cagliari (A)
Lazio Coppa (A)
Milan (H)
Roma (A)
Salernita (H)
Bologna (A)
Monza (H)

With the form we’re in, our coach who is delusional, the negative energy that has sapped this club over the last few years, injuries and the strength of our opponents…I think we’ll struggle to get 10 points here lol.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
10 games to go…30 points on offer and we probably need 12-13 points to secure a spot in the top 4. Our remaining fixtures are:

Genoa (H)
Lazio (A)
Lazio Coppa Italia (H)
Fiorentina (H)
Torino (A)
Cagliari (A)
Lazio Coppa (A)
Milan (H)
Roma (A)
Salernita (H)
Bologna (A)
Monza (H)

With the form we’re in, our coach who is delusional, the negative energy that has sapped this club over the last few years, injuries and the strength of our opponents…I think we’ll struggle to get 10 points here lol.
lazio, fiorentina, milan, roma and bologna and monza all have chance at the europe's different competitions so they will take the match vs juve seriously.

cagliari also isn't safe from relegation based on current table standings so they will fight for points.

that leaves vs vs torino and salerinta as "easy" matches because points wise they don't have much to play for.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Genoa (H)
Lazio (A)
Lazio Coppa Italia (H)
Fiorentina (H)
Torino (A)
Cagliari (A)
Lazio Coppa (A)
Milan (H)
Roma (A)
Salernita (H)
Bologna (A)
Monza (H)

Considering we'll be playing both our 'rivals' Bologna and Roma away from home, this schedule looks tougher than it already is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 25)