Serie A 2023-24 (33 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
De Rossi:I worked on their fitness, tactics and my ideas of football. I like that we played better today than last week, the team is improving and understanding what I want from them, how to develop this style of football. It needs a real physical effort and work off the ball, otherwise it becomes futile.In order to succeed in modern football you need an identity.
@allegri and all of his throaters (public or closet one, you know who you are) this is first and only lesson you should remember and learn!

You're right bro there's no one better anywhere on earth
:lol: :rofl:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I never said dump him now in the first place. Work on your own reading comprehension my guy
Well then if "coaches don't matter" then let's forget this ever happened then my guy

- - - Updated - - -

Bc in this league, being anti Jj matters. Not coaches or $$$

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I know what you are trying to solve for by your logic. But who are we replacing Max with if we dump him now? Available options are trash just as the last two years amigo.
Would you have kept Del Neri in 2011?

Because available options were just as bad. Guys like Mazzarri could have coached us. We took a risk with Conte and it paid off.

We pretty much have another Del Neri situation right now. Keeping this motherfucker at this point is a bigger risk than hiring a new coach.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
I know what you are trying to solve for by your logic. But who are we replacing Max with if we dump him now? Available options are trash just as the last two years amigo.
Will you ask all the tuzzers the same stupid question? I gave you mine a few days ago, and someone else also replyed to you. I don't give a f... who could replace him. I would be happier with homer simpson than this fraud

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
anybody knows how much tax money was spent on anti juve stuff in italy? the newest case is a former lieutenant under investigation who illegally spied on politicians, entrepreneurs, public figures. he spied on roughly 800 people in total, among them 4 people in football: agnelli, allegri, ronaldo and totti lol. nobody knows yet what kind of data he collected and whether the data was used at all. maybe he was just curious.

https://www.ilbianconero.com/a/repubblica-allegri-andrea-agnelli-e-cristiano-ronaldo-striano-41532

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
anybody knows how much tax money was spent on anti juve stuff in italy? the newest case is a former lieutenant under investigation who illegally spied on politicians, entrepreneurs, public figures. he spied on roughly 800 people in total, among them 4 people in football: agnelli, allegri, ronaldo and totti lol. nobody knows yet what kind of data he collected and whether the data was used at all. maybe he was just curious.

https://www.ilbianconero.com/a/repubblica-allegri-andrea-agnelli-e-cristiano-ronaldo-striano-41532
guy was in charge of anti mafia money and finance task force

out of 800 people "supposedly" illegally obtained info without cause: 3 people with ties to juve. not 300. not entire juventus staff. 3. 3 people.

s4tch: WoNt YoU LoOk aT ThE AnTi JuVe SuFf?! hurr durrr

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Will you ask all the tuzzers the same stupid question? I gave you mine a few days ago, and someone else also replyed to you. I don't give a f... who could replace him. I would be happier with homer simpson than this fraud

Homer Simpson isn’t Italian tho

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
guy was in charge of anti mafia money and finance task force

out of 800 people "supposedly" illegally obtained info without cause: 3 people with ties to juve. not 300. not entire juventus staff. 3. 3 people.

s4tch: WoNt YoU LoOk aT ThE AnTi JuVe SuFf?! hurr durrr
Point he made was 4 football staff and 3 were Juve. That's 75% hur dur.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah there's totti too, so he's not anti juve. he might just be a bit curious

anyway a bit longer and more elaborate resumé on the case of the curious officer, based on the same repubblica article:

1709470979217.png

btw i misunderstood the importance of the number 800 in the above article. they are not mentioning 800 persons, but 800 illegal accesses. based on some other articles there might be a bit more than 100 people who were spied on illegally

here are some of the original articles, might be paywall protected:
https://www.repubblica.it/politica/...raggio_antimafia_dati_politici_vip-409924274/
https://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2...llegali_16_gli_indagati-422239120/?ref=search
https://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2...to_pm_antimafia_laudati-422232725/?ref=search

i wonder who those 5 journalists were

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why he stop at 3 if he was anti juve? why he not investigate entire team? why he no investigate fagioli and juve finances after the gambling part? why no investigate pogba?

it says he stopped till about a few months ago so the scandals of pogba and fagioli still there for him to perfectly snoop in on. why he didn't go after entire juventus staff if he was anti juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
why he stop at 3 if he was anti juve? why he not investigate entire team? why he no investigate fagioli and juve finances after the gambling part? why no investigate pogba?

it says he stopped till about a few months ago so the scandals of pogba and fagioli still there for him to perfectly snoop in on. why he didn't go after entire juventus staff if he was anti juve.
Suppose he could have gone after the kit man, the secretary and the toilet cleaner but maybe the owner, head coach and star player was enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 20)