Serie A 2023-24 (170 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
At least three of them were mistakes from Sassuolo. They have to watch out, relegation is very realistic.
Sassuolo has been a well run club for many years but they rely on signing a combination good young players that will make them a profit and Serie A veterans that other clubs forgot about. But nowadays there are many other clubs that use that strategy. Clubs like Bologna, Monza and Torino are fishing in those same ponds. Sassuolo’s strategy while simple is no longer unique or special and they’ve run out of the good young players that made them a well run provincial club.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
The whole country and system is a mess. I for one was really hoping Albertini would head the FIGC when he was running for it, as usual the lower leagues and amateurs didn't want modernisation that Albertini was offering and what Serie A really craved. Such a backwards country, it'll never break out of it's current mould whilst they'll continue to pin the blame on Juve for all it's problems and splash on a "Made in Italy" tag line.
As long as the morons who run this league, poorly by the way, continue scape goating juve, I hope the national team chokes at every competition, maybe just maybe heads will role, but this country is so ass backward, they will never change, they can continue to prop up intermerda as the poster child for this league all they want, because fans outside of italy know that seriASS sucks compared to other leagues, which is not saying much.As long as the old farts are still there, nothing will change it is shitaly after all, and I hope come the Euros this summer get royally smacked and sent home early.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Everyone hates it but the only way reform comes to ancient calcified institutions is when foreign investment into the league via club ownership happens

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Everyone hates it but the only way reform comes to ancient calcified institutions is when foreign investment into the league via club ownership happens
milan, roma, spezia (not in a atm), parma (also in b) and genoa are fully murican, fiorentina is italo-murican, inda is chinese, bologna is canadian, atalanta has a murican majority, and this is just from the top of my head, there might be others too

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The ref must’ve seriously lost the plot in this one… :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Historically speaking this might very well be the second half of a football match with the most cards ever shown? Sure seems like it.

Jul 2, 2006
milan, roma, spezia (not in a atm), parma (also in b) and genoa are fully murican, fiorentina is italo-murican, inda is chinese, bologna is canadian, atalanta has a murican majority, and this is just from the top of my head, there might be others too
add juventus there too. elkann is also an american jew. americans turn everything related to football into shit.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I think SPAL (Serie C) is owned by the former Venezia owner who was one of Trump’s attorneys in the Stormy Daniel’s case (lol classic Italy). He’s from the USA. That guy sold Venezia to another American. Venezia is currently 2nd in Serie B.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Roma have had 6 wins and 1 loss(against Inda) in the league since De Rossi took over

If they keep up this form, top 4 is achievable.

This was unthinkable a couple of months ago...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
De Rossi:I worked on their fitness, tactics and my ideas of football. I like that we played better today than last week, the team is improving and understanding what I want from them, how to develop this style of football. It needs a real physical effort and work off the ball, otherwise it becomes futile.In order to succeed in modern football you need an identity.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Napoli goes through 3 coaches since Spalletti. Roma becomes best team in the league after switching to DDR.

Coaches don't matter though
I know what you are trying to solve for by your logic. But who are we replacing Max with if we dump him now? Available options are trash just as the last two years amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)