Serie A 2023-24 (55 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Time to admit that Inzaghi is actually a great manager? Or just someone benefiting from shit league competition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has improved their attacking game for sure this season. But as others said his competition this season fell off.

Fact of matter is, his best achievement is taking Inter to CL final. Because in the league, he took over from Conte after Conte won league title. And Simeone proceeded to coach Inter to losing league titles to Milan and Napoli back to back seasons.

This is his 3rd season with a strong Inter team, so its about time he wins the league title. Previous seasons final 3 months of the season his league form usually fell off.

This season Milan and Napoli were never in contention, just average from first round til now.

And us as competition is a joke as we seen.

So this is a title he is expected to win for sure and will win with ease. But it took him in his 3rd season. But he deserves cred for improving Inters attack and tactical shape more and more this season.

But end of day it's not hard for a quality coach to coach a Marotta built and ran team.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At least three of them were mistakes from Sassuolo. They have to watch out, relegation is very realistic.
I've said it for months now, id love to see sassuolo fuck off to B and worse. Carnevale is a disgusted crook and inter sympathiser. Nobody in this league except for inter would miss them. One of the main clubs that would try and rip us off in deals but would happily low ball themselves for others.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Time to admit that Inzaghi is actually a great manager? Or just someone benefiting from shit league competition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watching them play is enough to know that the competition argument is irrelevant. They are not stumbling to a title, they are truly dominating games.

Inzaghi is indeed great, not a GOAT or anything like that, but a top manager. His work at Lazio and Inter has gone from good to better. Marotta being an incredible director makes everything easier too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 39)