Serie A 2023-24 (67 Viewers)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Can anyone please explain too me why anyone with a brain would watch seriASS, considering how fixed it is, figc has no shame what so ever, if this is the product they want the rest of the world to watch, they are screwed.They screwed their golden goose, var is a joke, no one gets called out on how they make their choices on what's a foul and what isn't , this league is a scam, can't wait for the euro's and italy gets hammered and loses all matches will gravinter leave then, one would hope so, this league sucks bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This wasnt the gotcha you thought it was and my point still stands. They look a far better team under De Rossi so far than under Mourinho. Almost as if a coach is responsible for his team playing well and not just the quality of players.

And just as you accuse us of relishing when our rivals win, you are doing the exact same thing right now. Hypocrites.
Lmao, I was laughing at 2 clowns that tried to be witty. Couldnt care less for either of those teams.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Its irony that they represents themselves like made in italy and they 100% support a team that is chinese.
Its a shame we cannot move the whole franchize in germany or spain.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
This wasnt the gotcha you thought it was and my point still stands. They look a far better team under De Rossi so far than under Mourinho. Almost as if a coach is responsible for his team playing well and not just the quality of players.

And just as you accuse us of relishing when our rivals win, you are doing the exact same thing right now. Hypocrites.
Throaters sounding happy about merda victory all just to make fraud seams bit better. How mighty have fallen!

Daniele De Rossi:"I’m the student of Spalletti’s football.There’s no complimenting the team when you lose. If you’re happy after a loss you’re going down the street of mediocrity."
Now compare this with the statement our retard gave after the game against merda. Definition of a fraud.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Think the last time I saw one team so obviously favoured in a season was Inter in the couple of seasons following Farsopoli. I kind of get the subconscious conditioning of that as they were supposed to be the innocent angels of the league and horribly victimised (lmfao), but can't see anything other than wanting Inter to win it this season. Think they actually shit themselves at the idea of Juve getting a foothold.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What am I relishing? I’m laughing at you embarrassing muppets, fappimg over Roma just before they got absolutely demolished :lol2:
They lost to our title rivals. But I guess for you its worth it if it means 'owning' a fellow juve supporter.

And I don't agree with the usage of 'demolished'. They played well a lot of the time and put more heart in it than we can ever claim we did. Unlike us they lost with grace, because they don't have a coach that instills in them such a cowardly mentality as the one you fap over.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So are people still waiting for Inter to drop points?
The title is theirs to lose and honestly - We improved but still not at their level.
This year it will be a fight for 2nd vs Milan but next year who knows..
On paper Unless we make a jaw dropping signing/s they will still be the team to beat but it doesnt mean we cant improve further and take the Scudetto back.

As for this season - Unless a miracle happens its useless to talk about winning the Scudetto.
Top 4 is a good start for this year considering how things going it should be attainable

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They lost to our title rivals. But I guess for you its worth it if it means 'owning' a fellow juve supporter.

And I don't agree with the usage of 'demolished'. They played well a lot of the time and put more heart in it than we can ever claim we did. Unlike us they lost with grace, because they don't have a coach that instills in them such a cowardly mentality as the one you fap over.
Shameless. So embarrassing. “Lost with grace” :rofl:

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
look at this penalty :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

marotta and lotito never were the best friends, now they are taking it to the next level

What did I just see, please someone explain this to me, monza are in red correct , and the monza player lunges at the player in yellow and knocks him down from the back and the player in red monza get a penalty, this is a joke right.
Gravina and Rocchi should resign over this if this is true, this is beyond scandalous now, plain too see the referees in this league are corrupt, shameful, woeful and pathetic display, where is var in this??
I have no words and gravinter says we had the best referees in the world, ok buddy what are you smoking, and people can't understand them, I understand that your corupt, and helping intermerda with biased help, but please your time is done buddy you can't seriously believe what your saying.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 45)