Serie A 2023-24 (48 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Pretty sure our players were watching this game, and just like us probably felt there’s still some hope after seeing the result at half time… but now back to reality again, the race it’s unfortunately already over, with even less belief that they will bottle this string of wins anytime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

We had our chance to go for it in the direct game but chose not to risk much and it shifted the momentum completely.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Guintoli wanted to replace vlahovic with him...
Believing the tabloids lol

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be daft. It's the players, right?
This aged well. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Minnows taking the game to the heavy favorites and leading, who would've thought? Leverkusen doing the same to Bayern. On any day, the second-best club in Europe 2023 can be beaten if you try.

:lol3:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Believing the tabloids lol

- - - Updated - - -

This aged well. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

:lol3:
This jinxing power worked in inter favour.

- - - Updated - - -

If there was any hope before this one surely seals it. They extended their lead during their toughest games and are on track to a 95+ point season. I'm looking at their calendar and can hardly see any games in which they could drop points.
Even when they look like dropping points either var helps them or other team misses penalties.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inter scored an offside goal so you could take VAR out of the equation and deduct at least 9 points off Inter. Leverkusen probably sealed the league with a great win.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:
This wasnt the gotcha you thought it was and my point still stands. They look a far better team under De Rossi so far than under Mourinho. Almost as if a coach is responsible for his team playing well and not just the quality of players.

And just as you accuse us of relishing when our rivals win, you are doing the exact same thing right now. Hypocrites.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It was over even before our loss to them last week. That just sealed the deal.
it was over when we decided to keep Allegri this season

- - - Updated - - -

It's not even close to that...what the actual fuck was that...someone should burn in hell for this
1000002982.jpg
the fact someone has come out with an explanation of how this is not offside is just comical

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This wasnt the gotcha you thought it was and my point still stands. They look a far better team under De Rossi so far than under Mourinho. Almost as if a coach is responsible for his team playing well and not just the quality of players.

And just as you accuse us of relishing when our rivals win, you are doing the exact same thing right now. Hypocrites.
What am I relishing? I’m laughing at you embarrassing muppets, fappimg over Roma just before they got absolutely demolished :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 35)