Serie A 2023-24 (61 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

What a massive drama queen.

HOWEVER

I think this almost certainly is him leaving Napoli. Either forcing his way out of the club or being granted that for delivering a Scudetto to Napoli. The club is in shambles, clearly they are destined to RETURN to their previous level of midtable provincial club. And Osimhen knows it. He wants out, he wants to be at a big club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

HOWEVER

I think this almost certainly is him leaving Napoli. Either forcing his way out of the club or being granted that for delivering a Scudetto to Napoli. The club is in shambles, clearly they are destined to RETURN to their previous level of midtable provincial club. And Osimhen knows it. He wants out, he wants to be at a big club.
Hopefully it's Saudi lol.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Hopefully it's Saudi lol.
I think if the big EPL clubs don't spring for him, he'll go to Saudi for 1-2 years and 250m in wages.

It really depends what Chelsea and Arsenal do. I think those are the clear spots for him to end up. MAYBE United but they're in such turmoil, it's hard to gauge them. I think City and Liverpool aren't interested and the ownership in Tottenham are trying to tighten the purse strings a bit. PSG could be a spot for him with Mbappe leaving but I think they also have plans to try and stop spending money. Bayern is out of the question and the same goes for Real. Barca is a possibility but I think their money problems make it almost impossible.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

HOWEVER

wish juve could swap kvara with the fruad chiesa

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
wish juve could swap kvara with the fruad chiesa
Chiesa has 1 more goal and 2 less assists in 200 less minutes. He also continues to be hurt. It's a definite problem.

But I don't know about fraud for Chiesa. I think he might be forever "ruined" due to that injury last year. Sadly. I hope not. But these continued injury problems are a bad sign.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Chiesa has 1 more goal and 2 less assists in 200 less minutes. He also continues to be hurt. It's a definite problem.

But I don't know about fraud for Chiesa. I think he might be forever "ruined" due to that injury last year. Sadly. I hope not. But these continued injury problems are a bad sign.
good points. stats aren't everything. chiesa is a headless chicken

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

HOWEVER

What a stupid coconut

- - - Updated - - -

1000058421.jpg

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
“Osimhen leaving? We knew already, we knew since this summer. We knew that he would leave for either Real, PSG, or an English club.”

- Napoli President, Aurelio De Laurentiis

This is all the confirmation I think we need. He is out this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 42)