Serie A 2023-24 (56 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Frosinone vs Verona, Soule takes the corner, Barrenechea heads it, Kaio scores.

The loanees are doing great, I wonder if Barrenechea will comes back. I think he has potential to be in our squad, I guess Max would take him over Nicolussi.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Seeing the save Sommer just made compared to the soft ass goal Tek let in yesterday. :lol2:
That wasnt his fault though. I think it was Locatelli that blew it but anyway that shot should have been blocked.
If you mostly defend - do it well.
We have playing defence for 2 or 3 years now.. The players should know better.

Oct 23, 2011
The amount of force he puts behind that push haha, pretty insane how that didn't get called back.

Either way, looks like they are winning this one too. Next week's game will decide whether we'll compete for the scudetto until the end. A 7 point deficit is simply too much to overcome, especially knowing that we have a few very tough away fixtures later this season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That wasnt his fault though. I think it was Locatelli that blew it but anyway that shot should have been blocked.
If you mostly defend - do it well.
We have playing defence for 2 or 3 years now.. The players should know better.
Locatelli was terrible too, but it was also a joke of goal to let in by Tek. It was terrible all around.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I mean both the push by Lautaro and the potential pk looked weak (haven’t seen the replays), but since the introduction of VAR these are fouls 9 out of 10 times. It’s incredible how Inter gets these decisions every single game

I can’t even remember them having a game without a ref mistake

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 31)