Serie A 2023-24 (48 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Chiesa has scored more goals this season than Dybala.
very true, but it's only if you counting serie a. if you count all appearances in all competitions then it's same goals

in fact if we just look at serie a despite dybala playing 3 games less than chiesa his goal + assist ratio out put is embarrasing chiesa.

dybala 5 goals + 6 assists in 14 games. chiesa 6 goals + 2 assists in 17 games.

dybala has double digits of goals+ assists in less games played than chiesa. chiesa still struggles to stay fit playing once a week while dybala has to play 3 competitions and despite his injuries he is destorying chiesa.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
very true, but it's only if you counting serie a. if you count all appearances in all competitions then it's same goals

in fact if we just look at serie a despite dybala playing 3 games less than chiesa his goal + assist ratio out put is embarrasing chiesa.

dybala 5 goals + 6 assists in 14 games. chiesa 6 goals + 2 assists in 17 games.

dybala has double digits of goals+ assists in less games played than chiesa. chiesa still struggles to stay fit playing once a week while dybala has to play 3 competitions and despite his injuries he is destorying chiesa.
How can you say that with a straight face after stating in the same comment that Dybala has played 3 fewer games than Chiesa.

Apr 9, 2015
Udinese and Frosinone shouldn't relegate because they have modern stadiums. I hope that will trigger other clubs. Frosinone especially because they are developing our players and play quite good football.

I think Salernitana, Hellas (they sold half their squad in winter market, but sad to see no Verona club in Serie A) and Empoli will relegate. I have to say Sassuolo can relegate in my opinion. Last years they didn't use young players nor did good scouting, so it is a bit of a 'grey mouse' club without history or exciting players, nor a good stadium. Maybe it is good for them to just relegate for 1 year. There is enough money to come back in Serie A.

Serie B looks interesting. Big chance Parma will go back to Serie A again. Some other great historic clubs in top 8 (play-offs spots) like Palermo, Brescia and some clubs I like as Catanzaro and Venezia.
Como, Cremonese and Cittadella are also in top 8, but not Serie A worthy imo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
tomorrow on rai a ref will talk about serious anomalies in the ref system in italy

is it about false cost reporting that was published already, the terrible level of refs recently, or something else?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
tomorrow on rai a ref will talk about serious anomalies in the ref system in italy

is it about false cost reporting that was published already, the terrible level of refs recently, or something else?
how many points that takes us out of the CL? :scared:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
https://football-italia.net/why-saudi-fans-booed-during-minutes-silence-for-riva/

Another great own goal here. Would have been hard to organise an applause I guess.
I was thinking the same, at first I was a bit confused as to what was happening to see a minute's silence at half time having not heard the news till then, then I was wondering why were fans booing during the 'silence'. But seriously this 'saudi' experiment is nothing short of embarrassing in general, scary to think there are calls to play a round of matches abroad in some NFL style campaign... I'm pretty sure nobody outside of Italy gives 2 fucks about the likes of Salernitana and Lecce playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 35)