Serie A 2023-24 (55 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
There will be a sequence of games for inter which could show us whether they will be too strong for us to overtake them

Inter will play Lazio in the supercup

Fiorentina - Inter
Inter - Juventus
Roma - Inter

Not to mention that after their second leg against Atletico they play Napoli

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There will be a sequence of games for inter which could show us whether they will be too strong for us to overtake them

Inter will play Lazio in the supercup

Fiorentina - Inter
Inter - Juventus
Roma - Inter

Not to mention that after their second leg against Atletico they play Napoli
Actually it'll show us the powers of VAR

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
it's called an opinion. you'll find plenty of these on forums

btw feel free to love, like and agree alan's post. trolls always crave for positive feedback, he'll be so happy to have a fan like you
I don't necessarily agree with him either, it's called nuance. We won't find any in your posts.
But once again thanks for sorting everything out. Well done :delpiero:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it's called an opinion. you'll find plenty of these on forums

btw feel free to love, like and agree alan's post. trolls always crave for positive feedback, he'll be so happy to have a fan like you
No hard feelings man. You do seem like a nice guy. I'm just pulling your leg. But you're one of the good guys.

It's just that you're the most boring member in the history of forums, and that's why some people don't like you. But I'm not one of them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No hard feelings man. You do seem like a nice guy. I'm just pulling your leg. But you're one of the good guys.

It's just that you're the most boring member in the history of forums, and that's why some people don't like you. But I'm not one of them.
of course. that's why you dedicated the umpteenth cringe attempt to piss me off

you might be right, lion might be the mckennie of the trolls, but he's at least as consistent as this season's mckennie. you on the other hand, the timmy weah of tuz

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
of course. that's why you dedicated the umpteenth cringe attempt to piss me off

you might be right, lion might be the mckennie of the trolls, but he's at least as consistent as this season's mckennie. you on the other hand, the timmy weah of tuz
Loooool.
That was a good joke. I was telling the guys that you're not boring, but they didn't trust me. This joke of yours will convince them, you joker, you.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
have you read the last post of the thread, there's a simple explanation
I had not, and just did. For one thing the trend line not have an intercept, but Inter being below that weird trend line in 4 seasons is not as strong of a message as “FUCKING CHEATERS”. Even the guy himself admits that you can’t draw any conclusion from his data.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I had not, and just did. For one thing the trend line not have an intercept, but Inter being below that weird trend line in 4 seasons is not as strong of a message as “FUCKING CHEATERS”. Even the guy himself admits that you can’t draw any conclusion from his data.
he said that inda are constantly getting the less fouls and less cards (or to be more precise, they are either the 1st or 2nd in that regard). i repeated that. if you think there's nothing to see there, just move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 39)