Serie A 2023-24 (169 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is proof refereeing isn't just anti juve. it's just bad for everyone. this opinion is also shared with epl fans who think the refs in epl are bad too making very obious mistakes or bad calls

FIGC should be taking more money from the clubs and investing it into training and recruiting refs. it's not acceptable in age of var to make mistakes like this.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
keep dodging the ref question. i will make sure to bring this up next time you make claims about the marotta inter ref mafia
did i mention marotta, any mafia or you're making shit up again. anyway i see you too can't wait to protect inda on tuz, nice. fif will love you

what a hill to die on. don't be an other weah with a banger once a year and a useless turd otherwise. be mckennie instead

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the classic go to inter forum go to line. keep defending this club and gaslighting members into thinking everything is changed.

the match thread for the coppa has 2 pages and 37 replies. thats how dead this forum is due to the shitty general play and toxic nature of this forum. but yeah guys marotta and the inter mafia are the problem.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
the classic go to inter forum go to line. keep defending this club and gaslighting members into thinking everything is changed.

the match thread for the coppa has 2 pages and 37 replies. thats how dead this forum is due to the shitty general play and toxic nature of this forum. but yeah guys marotta and the inter mafia are the problem.
Marotta and the Inter mafia ate the problem.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the classic go to inter forum go to line.
would you quote that part when i said go to fif, or you're making shit up once again? i simply meant that just as some tuzzers read fif i'm sure they read tuz, so they'll surely appreciate the voluntary support they'll get from you, alan and some others. why even register troll accounts when our own genius trolls will defend inda like their miserable life depends on it

forum is dead because of the general negativity. some people like you are shitting on anyone making one positive comment. it's like a mental health center for frustrated bald incels moaning about everything in life. a non negative comment is considered throating lol, you guys should take a walk or get laid. latter would require showering and losing weight though, so start with a walk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but didn't you claim the marotta inter mafia influences refs. what happened
This was Coppa. It is in Marotta's interest Juventus to stay as long as possible in this competition, so we won't be able to concentrate solely on serie A. That's why he told yesterday's ref to give us a penalty.
He also told the refs not to give us any yellow cards, but the aliens intervened and we got 3 yellows :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)