Serie A 2023-24 (48 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

They will charge Veron ds for his critics lol
that's normal as it's against the federation's rules. everyone knows that it should happen, including verona's director. he knew what he was getting into, it's part of his job.

and that's one of the reasons why you rarely, almost never hear juve directors, coaches bitch about refs. it is costly. i'm sure that people talk to each other behind the scenes

Strickland

May 17, 2019
yes, they have no choice. aia had to apologize twice within a week for pro-inda mistakes so they have to report it indeed.

they still fail to report an other obvious thing: you have to kill someone as an inda player to get a yellow card. and of course juve is the most brutal team of the league, numbers never lie. :baus: funny thing is that inda make 11.4 fouls per game, which means that they get a yellow for every ~10 fouls, while juve gets a yellow for every 5 fouls. when rabiot kicks the ball away after the play is stopped, it's a rightful yellow. when barella does it, nothing happens. same with penalties or the var decisions you mentioned. double measures are the worst that could happen in a competition, it automatically distorts the standings.

1704706165469.png
that's just baffling, 24 cards for one of the most hard playing teams in the league

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
yes, they have no choice. aia had to apologize twice within a week for pro-inda mistakes so they have to report it indeed.

they still fail to report an other obvious thing: you have to kill someone as an inda player to get a yellow card. and of course juve is the most brutal team of the league, numbers never lie. :baus: funny thing is that inda make 11.4 fouls per game, which means that they get a yellow for every ~10 fouls, while juve gets a yellow for every 5 fouls. when rabiot kicks the ball away after the play is stopped, it's a rightful yellow. when barella does it, nothing happens. same with penalties or the var decisions you mentioned. double measures are the worst that could happen in a competition, it automatically distorts the standings.

1704706165469.png
Now that you cracked the case open, I have to agree with you here. There is a pro-Inter anti-Juve conspiracy here and you saw right through it. Just like there were so many pro-Juve anti-Inter anti-Napoli conspiracies in the last 30 years which only the most special Inter and Napoli fans were able to see.
You are as special as those Inter and Napoli fans were.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Now that you cracked the case open, I have to agree with what you here. There is a pro-Inter anti-Juve conspiracy here and you saw right through it. Just like there were so many pro-Juve anti-Inter anti-Napoli conspiracies in the last 30 years which only the most special Inter and Napoli fans were able to see.
You are as special as those Inter and Napoli fans were.
dingus to agree in 3... 2... 1...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

1704706165469.png
Coincidence most likely.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Coincidence most likely.
I wouldn't be so sure. Go on and check which Inter player got a yellow card the last time Juve and Inter played each other. Yes, it was Cuadrado. And it was definitely because the referee forgot that he's not playing for Juve anymore.
This league is rigged, I tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm a conspiracy theorist.
Maybe you're not, but you definitely sound like one. It's like I'm reading posts from Inter, Milan or Napoli fans in 2003, 2012 or 2016.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so many coincidences:

nothing to see here. literally nothing. just like last year's points penalties were based on facts and jj got rightfully punished. and gravina visits the inda stands regularly alongside ceferin because of pure protocol, just like they regularly attend napoli, roma, lazio or juve games too. and the fifa president is actively looking for investors to save clubs around the world, not just inda. so nothing to see here

balkan pedo probably thinks that inda deserved the 2006 title too. he defends inda on a juve board, and i sound like an inda fan lmao

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
so many coincidences:

nothing to see here. literally nothing. just like last year's points penalties were based on facts and jj got rightfully punished. and gravina visits the inda stands regularly alongside ceferin because of pure protocol, just like they regularly attend napoli, roma, lazio or juve games too. and the fifa president is actively looking for investors to save clubs around the world, not just inda. so nothing to see here

balkan pedo probably thinks that inda deserved the 2006 title too. he defends inda on a juve board, and i sound like an inda fan lmao
I'm convinced, you're not a conspiracy theorist. The world is against us. But we're not conspiracy theorists like those Inter, Milan, Napoli and Roma fans used to be when we were winning. Unlike them, we are right and we exposed the corrupt mafia which doesn't sleep and only schemes against us.

Their Gods are all false. Only our God is the real God.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I wouldn't be so sure. Go on and check which Inter player got a yellow card the last time Juve and Inter played each other. Yes, it was Cuadrado. And it was definitely because the referee forgot that he's not playing for Juve anymore.
This league is rigged, I tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you're not, but you definitely sound like one. It's like I'm reading posts from Inter, Milan or Napoli fans in 2003, 2012 or 2016.
can you share some damning statistics from 2003? I'm quite convinced there was pretty much nothing to protest in 2012 or 2016, but I was too young in 2003

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
can you share some damning statistics from 2003? I'm quite convinced there was pretty much nothing to protest in 2012 or 2016, but I was too young in 2003
Gol di Muntari was in 2012. I picked 2003 without any particular reason, just like the Inter fans complain(ed) without a particular reason. But we can go back to 1998 for that Iuliano-Ronaldo episode. I remember that Napoli fans complained like there is no tomorrow in 2016, or in 2018. My point is, the anti-Juve conspiracy theorist brigade is doing the same for decades and now some special Juve fans are being just like those anti-Juventini.
But unlike the anti-Juventini, the special Juve fans are spreading the truth.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm convinced, you're not a conspiracy theorist. The world is against us. But we're not conspiracy theorists like those Inter, Milan, Napoli and Roma fans used to be when we were winning. Unlike them, we are right and we exposed the corrupt mafia which doesn't sleep and only schemes against us.

Their Gods are all false. Only our God is the real God.
so you're saying that juve was rightfully punished during calciopoli and during last season too. politics and football have nothing to do with each other, and italy is free from corruption. and the football world isn't against juventus, dominating the league for almost a decade and being founder members of the superleague had zero consequences. that's an interesting opinion. dingus will definitely agree, it looks like you're on the same level

you don't even realize that you're standing up for inda, not against me. maybe you remember that someone once said on tuz: "pick your fights more wisely". please go on and make yourself even more ridiculous. defending inda on tuz, what a hill to die on.

banter aside, one really have to be fucking dumb to make the conclusion that if inda/napoli fans were conspiracy theorists 20 years ago then all juve/milan/roma fans noticing some recent patterns are automatically conspiracy theorists too. like you could make certain (again, certain) evaluations on present events based on the past. that's one pretty serious fallacy.

- - - Updated - - -

...But we can go back to 1998 for that Iuliano-Ronaldo episode...
:rofl:

jesus

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
banter aside, one really have to be fucking dumb to make the conclusion that if inda/napoli fans were conspiracy theorists 20 years ago then all juve/milan/roma fans noticing some recent patterns are automatically conspiracy theorists too. like you could make certain (again, certain) evaluations on present events based on the past. that's one pretty serious fallacy.
I didn't call you a conspiracy theorists for pointing out those ref mistakes in Inter's favor in the last matches. I did it because, like every conspiracy theorist and like every special Inter fan in the past, you pushed it a step further (OMG, Inter have less yellow cards than everyone else in the league), then you will push it a step further (OMG, Barella didn't get a yellow for kicking the ball, while Rabiot did), then you'll push it a step further (OMG, the referee in Salernitana-Juve is from Naples and Naples is close to Salerno).
But, like every special fan, it is conveniently ignored that Inter are by far the most offensive team in the league and that's why they aren't getting as many yellows as the others, or that the ref from Naples gave a red card to the Salernitana player, which was the decision which gave us the 3 points.

Don't be like the Inter fans. We laughed at them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...it is conveniently ignored that Inter are by far the most offensive team in the league and that's why they aren't getting as many yellows as the others...
good point. now go and check yellow stats for previous seasons. i did check 10 seasons before making any comment on it. i won't spoiler too much, just one thing: last year's napoli (probably the most offensive team in recent memory) is very close to inda, every other team had much more cards. also, empoli managed to get the least amount of cards in one season. they must have been the most attacking side that season i guess.

btw by your logic being more or less offensive should explain why juve is getting so many cards, right? so juve must be the least attacking side of the league, right? that's why we scored the 5th most goals, have the 3rd highest xg & npxg, 4th most crosses into the box and key passes, and at least in the top half in every single attacking metric.

based on facts, your logic is flawed. it looked like a good point, it's still wrong.

what a hill to die on, really. please go on, i'm sure you have something left in your bag. inda apologists has always been very resourceful.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s happening here :lol:
alan decided to have an other go on me and didn't realize he's siding with current inda fans and dingus along the way. brillant company.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
good point. now go and check yellow stats for previous seasons. i did check 10 seasons before making any comment on it. i won't spoiler too much, just one thing: last year's napoli (probably the most offensive team in recent memory) is very close to inda, every other team had much more cards. also, empoli managed to get the least amount of cards in one season. they must have been the most attacking side that season i guess.

btw by your logic being more or less offensive should explain why juve is getting so many cards, right? so juve must be the least attacking side of the league, right? that's why we scored the 5th most goals, have the 3rd highest xg & npxg, 4th most crosses into the box and key passes, and at least in the top half in every single attacking metric.

based on facts, your logic is flawed. it looked like a good point, it's still wrong.

what a hill to die on, really. please go on, i'm sure you have something left in your bag. inda apologists has always been very resourceful.

- - - Updated - - -

alan decided to have an other go on me and didn't realize he's siding with current inda fans and dingus along the way. brillant company
Yes, you're exactly the same as those Inter and Napoli conspiracy theorists. They too were cherry picking. You're doing the same. "Oh nooo, Juve received the most yellow cards. That's the ultimate proof that everyone's working against Juve (I won't mention that we're the ONLY TEAM in serie A yet to receive a red card and penalty against them this year, because my conspiracy theory won't work if I mention that little factoid, buahahaha)"

But let's ask some of the more senior members if they agree with you.
@Badass J Elkann @Turk_Bianconero do you guys agree with s4tch that everyone in Italy is working against Juve this season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 35)