Serie A 2023-24 (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, you're exactly the same as those Inter and Napoli conspiracy theorists. They too were cherry picking. You're doing the same. "Oh nooo, Juve received the most yellow cards. That's the ultimate proof that everyone's working against Juve (I won't mention that we're the ONLY TEAM in serie A yet to receive a red card and penalty against them this year, because my conspiracy theory won't work if I mention that little factoid, buahahaha)"

But let's ask some of the more senior members if they agree with you.
@Badass J Elkann @Turk_Bianconero do you guys agree with s4tch that everyone in Italy is working against Juve this season?
Ofc there's a system working against Juve I've been adament about this since calciopoli and the worst bit is, John Elkann is part of that anti Juve system, doesn't defend this club, withdraws us from the calciopoli appeals, so much so we have to compensate inter and the figc with their legal fees. The league is becoming unbearably dodgy by the week, the sooner we get rid of that cuck elkann and or join the super league the better.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The main issue is not having strong and visible leadership. What the likes of Moggi, Moratti and Galliani did was always push their agenda for their clubs. Of course what transpired from it was a joke because it was focused on one club, but the scenario now is that we completely avoid any media controversy and we have a corporate office. Agnelli fought his own battles and ended up ousted between the Lega and Uefa. And when you see how we get slaughtered at every turn by things that don't seem to apply to other clubs it makes you wonder what came first, our deliberate silence or that being our response to avoid any further controversies.

Apr 17, 2013
Yes, you're exactly the same as those Inter and Napoli conspiracy theorists. They too were cherry picking. You're doing the same. "Oh nooo, Juve received the most yellow cards. That's the ultimate proof that everyone's working against Juve (I won't mention that we're the ONLY TEAM in serie A yet to receive a red card and penalty against them this year, because my conspiracy theory won't work if I mention that little factoid, buahahaha)"

But let's ask some of the more senior members if they agree with you.
@Badass J Elkann @Turk_Bianconero do you guys agree with s4tch that everyone in Italy is working against Juve this season?
It's cute to still be so naive despite all the dirty tricks that have been done to us.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can't wait for the conspiracy theorists to come and say how the anti juve mafia made forced juve to sign arthur, ramsey and other flops.

or how the anti juve mafia forced juve to finish third in group and exist cl to lose tons of money.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
they also turned alen into an interista

what a loss
damn those anti juve mafia made forced juve to sign kean for 40m even though the club is broke. then they forced kean to score no goals entire season so far.

wow the anti juve mafia so powerful!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they also forced the club to extend sandro and de siglio and bonucci.

wow those anti juve mafia so powerful
yeah they just deducted 10 points because they could. but according to some special people they don't even exist

don't be a clown lion. one clown per day is enough on tuz, and alen already used the daily quota

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah they just deducted 10 points because they could. but according to some special people they don't even exist

don't be a clown lion. one clown per day is enough on tuz, and alen already used the daily quota
according to juve's own lawyers and directors it was deserved.

but you know better than them right? you are the expert. and know more than the management and lawyers of a billion dollar company owned by one of the most powerful corporations and the most powerful families in the world.

no no they know nothing. you do though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
according to juve's own lawyers and directors it was deserved.

but you know better than them right? you are the expert. and know more than the management and lawyers of a billion dollar company owned by one of the most powerful corporations and the most powerful families in the world.

no no they know nothing. you do though
You mean the same lawyer we hired at the plus valenza case who happened to be the son of the prosecutor?? I mean you couldn't make that shit up, we were fucked from the start

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

A victim mentality does not suit Juve fans. Man up, don't be a pussy like your Inter conspiracy theorists counterparts. We're doing excellent with a pretty poor team and the refs on our matches have been pretty fair this year. Only a dumb conspiracy theorist will say that we've been institutionally robbed this season.
Last year we had reasons to complain. This year we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)