Serie A 2023-24 (67 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Wow lots of crybabies in here yesterday trying to take my few posts out of context as usual. Some are really butthurt.
1: The game yesterday had an error before the Inter goal, after getting better camera angles taken from the stands, I admitted that it looked like a foul.
2: Ref/VAR room then decides to give Verona a PK 10 minutes into added time, which clearly indicates that they have NOT been paid to fuck Juve, as it basically would take 2 points from Inter, in a crucial stage in the tournament. This is my main point. Mistakes happen and I feel over the years Juve have been punished hard, actually since Calciopoli, but I admit we can be biased as fans too and I dont think there is this conspiracy to fuck Juve intentionally. If so, its very inconsistent in the way they do it. And it is this butthurt crybaby attitude that used to be reserved for Inter and Napoli fans that I detest. But please dont hold yourself back.

- - - Updated - - -

Complaining after a win - check
Gloating after a loss - check
Defending other teams, being most vocal when it comes to merdazzuri - check

He prolly thinks we were rightfully punished last year and calciopolli was our fault.
:grin:

You got me!
I was Napoli/Sarri fan but recently switched to Inter as they are leading now. Dont worry, when we lead again I will try that throating thing and become a JJ again.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We must take the first place before the game against Inter. Otherwise our Scudetto hopes will die in that game.

Because we will lose that game having in mind everyone and everything is against us like never before (refs, var, figc...).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 45)