Serie A 2023-24 (60 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
in april 2024 their owners will have to pay 275 m euros for the loan they took to be able to operate. The rumour is that they will face the same destiny that Milan did - the company which gave them the loan will take over the club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
in april 2024 their owners will have to pay 275 m euros for the loan they took to be able to operate. The rumour is that they will face the same destiny that Milan did - the company which gave them the loan will take over the club.
Any potential buyer will not want to take on the debt especially at zhang's asking price. They'd sooner wait for the asking price to drop significantly.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
inter is lower than i reported it seems though - Swiss Ramble reported something around 500m, dunno from where they took that 800 in Il Gornale.
from the balance sheet i guess

~500m is their net debt probably, i didn't check. debt can be reported and calculated in multiple ways, so both numbers can be factual. depends on the methodology. juve also has a net financial debt of ~340m which include money the club owes to bondholders, banks or factoring companies, but if you include like money due because of transfers and agent fees, the debt is 425m

you should check inda's financial report or that il giornale article (or that blog post by luca marotta) for more info i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 41)