Serie A 2023-24 (48 Viewers)

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
I don't expect inter to drop any points if we drop points, unfortunately... Also Lazio... Sarri, I don't expect much from that fascist team.

- - - Updated - - -

lazio often twerk for inda, the cucks they are

Still remember that game where they purposefully lost to stick it to Roma... How that isn't match-fixing is beyond me..

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't expect inter to drop any points if we drop points, unfortunately... Also Lazio... Sarri, I don't expect much from that fascist team.

- - - Updated - - -

Still remember that game where they purposefully lost to stick it to Roma... How that isn't match-fixing is beyond me..
Yeah Inter looking like Napoli of last season with additional help of var at any point in the season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This inter has that 2015/2016 Juve vibe. Winning “tough games” easily..
lautaro's form is big reason why. he has 15 goals and 4 assists in 16 league games. he also scores lots of individual briiliance goals out of no where which means even when they don't play good, they can win with individual brilliance. juventus hasn't had a player like that since ronaldo.

i wish vlahovic had half the talent of lautaro

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
lautaro's form is big reason why. he has 15 goals and 4 assists in 16 league games. he also scores lots of individual briiliance goals out of no where which means even when they don't play good, they can win with individual brilliance. juventus hasn't had a player like that since ronaldo.

i wish vlahovic had half the talent of lautaro
He is playing the best football of his career yet the bigger reason is how well built and coached the team is right now.

When every player peaks like this, credit goes to the collectice effort. Lautaro, Barella, Calhanoglu, Dimarco, Thuram, Mkhi, even Acerbi are all playing out of their minds.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He is playing the best football of his career yet the bigger reason is how well built and coached the team is right now.

When every player peaks like this, credit goes to the collectice effort. Lautaro, Barella, Calhanoglu, Dimarco, Thuram, Mkhi, even Acerbi are all playing out of their minds.
thuram has settled in nicely. doing well fling the gap of the big targetman left by lukaku and dzeko.

they signed on him a on free and he is on 7 goals and 9 assists in 16 league games. in his first season.

in comparison : milik and kean combined cost club almost 50m and they have 2 goals and 1 assist combined between them

vlahovic and kean cost the club 115 million and combined they have 5 goals and 1 assist.

embarrassing for juve, and proof marotta is a mastermind.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Rocchi on the handball of Bani and Malinovskyi:

"It wasn't so obvious like the Malinovskyi challenge but it could have been given."
"Malinovskyi deserved a straight red for his challenge on Yildiz. It's a clear mistake on the pitch."

[@sportface2016)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Rocchi on the handball of Bani and Malinovskyi:

"It wasn't so obvious like the Malinovskyi challenge but it could have been given."
"Malinovskyi deserved a straight red for his challenge on Yildiz. It's a clear mistake on the pitch."

[@sportface2016)
just on the pitch? fucking hell :rofl:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
frosinone beat napoli by 4 goals.

alllegri would never dare go to maradona stadium to play attacking football
It's possible after we sell Kaio, Soule and Barrenechea that Di Francesco produced more value for us than Allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 35)