Serie A 2023-24 (153 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mourinho was furious at the refereeing of Roma Fiorentina game and ordered a press blackout due to biased decisions by the referee. A decision also shared by the club who didn't like the red for Zalewski and Lukaku. At the Stadio Dall'Ara it will be a total emergency also due to the physical problems of Dybala , Azmoun and Spinazzola [Il Messaggero)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We had this Kayode kid and gave him away. Another great judgment by the club.
I mean, for every 14 or 15 year old who doesn't make the cut at any given club there aren't many who circle back and play at the top level, especially in such a short space of time.

It's easy to regret it after the fact but it's a tiny fraction of players who do this. Meanwhile the youth superstar who everyone is convinced will become a good professional ends up in Serie C. There is nothing linear in football, so I find it hard to criticise coaches who are making a decision on a child being good enough. We also don't know the reasoning behind it, it might be a professional decision rather than technical.

It's like a fly on the shit heap of bad decisions the club has made, in perspective.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
lmao clear red card, straight leg going at someones ankle, he even destroyed his socks lol.
Zalewski was also rightfully booked.
Yeah it was a bad one, even if not nasty. And imagine that 20 stone oaf catching a standing leg like that in the turf, half of his broken leg would have flown out of the Olimpico.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Bologna Roma has been a cracking game I must say.

EDIT: They just beat Roma 2-0 and move into a champions league spot. Fairytale year for them so far.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Bologna Roma has been a cracking game I must say.

EDIT: They just beat Roma 2-0 and move into a champions league spot. Fairytale year for them so far.
yes, i said before they are in for tough matches with lukaku missing two games and dybala missing next 4. i wouldn't be shocked if they didn't win any of their december matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)