Serie A 2023-24 (42 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
lol at adl, garcia never made any sense
Very odd choice. May he continue to suck the life out of them.

btw both fiorentina and lazio showed today why you don't and shouldn't settle for a draw. watch and learn macs
Didn't watch Lazio match but decided to tune into the rats game when I saw they were leading and they are showing a surprising amount of confidence. Really liking that Kayode kid and dare I say even Arthur had a good game but it was more that Napoli looked gassed & confused.

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
for me it's a handball from every angle, and also the dynamics are clear, without the arm he couldn't have properly control the ball. also the intention doesn't matter, with attacking handball it's a foul every single time. also remember how they took our goal away because it got deflected by rabiot's shoulder lol. the worst thing a league can do is to lose its credibility

Learn the rule before open your mouth, its hit the chest/rib first (cancel the handball afterward) then 50/50 between bellow part of arm (part where is handball) and upper (part where is not handball), so it was correct decision.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Learn the rule before open your mouth, its hit the chest/rib first (cancel the handball afterward) then 50/50 between bellow part of arm (part where is handball) and upper (part where is not handball), so it was correct decision.
https://www.theifab.com/laws/latest/fouls-and-misconduct/#direct-free-kick

For the purposes of determining handball offences, the upper boundary of the arm is in line with the bottom of the armpit. (and there's a drawing for those who can't read so i strongly suggest you click the link above)

did pulisic touch the ball with a lower part of his arm that is below his armpit? check

It is an offence if a player:
scores in the opponents’ goal:
immediately after the ball has touched their hand/arm, even if accidental

did he score right after he touched the ball with his arm? check

funny how often arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
https://www.theifab.com/laws/latest/fouls-and-misconduct/#direct-free-kick

For the purposes of determining handball offences, the upper boundary of the arm is in line with the bottom of the armpit. (and there's a drawing for those who can't read so i strongly suggest you click the link above)

did pulisic touch the ball with a lower part of his arm that is below his armpit? check

It is an offence if a player:
scores in the opponents’ goal:
immediately after the ball has touched their hand/arm, even if accidental

did he score right after he touched the ball with his arm? check

funny how often arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand

1. No genoa players raise their hand with clearer view than tv footage.
2. Accidental meaning undeliberately (ball straight to the hand), pulisic ball hit the chest first is not accident.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
evans-football.gif
He used his hand to gain an unfair advantage and score a goal. They stole 3 points.

Also, the Milan keeper did a tiger knee on some poor bastard, he should get a season ban.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

1. No genoa players raise their hand with clearer view than tv footage.
2. Accidental meaning undeliberately (ball straight to the hand), pulisic ball hit the chest first is not accident.
ah, so refs should consider protesting now? officiating an inda game should be a breeze then

again, the rule is clear: every attacking handball is a foul, period. there's no need for mental gymnastics. and similar cases should be treated equally, which is clearly not the case

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Are you serious? That can't be right. In Holland a direct red card is always more than 1 game no matter what you did :lol: Italy can be retarded sometimes
by the rule it depends on the foul the red was given for. if it's a serious foul (like with maignan) then it's one game. if it's violent conduct like a proper headbutt or spitting or similar shit, then it can be multiple games

- - - Updated - - -

dunno where to post this. anyway, at least it will put some pressure on absurdistan to start building new stadiums

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Journalist: "What did you say to Vecino to make him stay at Lazio?"

Sarri: "You want the exact words?"

Journalist: "Yes"

Sarri: "Don't break my balls, you can't leave. That's it. Stop."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 30)