Serie A 2023-24 (15 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
In two years Serie A will look like the Turkish league. Are there any world class players in this league ? If yes, there'll be zero next season.
I'd say WC in current Serie A (as in among the best in their position in the world) are Osimhen, Vlahovic, Chiesa, Leao, Lautaro, T.Hernandez, Bastoni, Barella. Potentially WC but not enough sample size Bremer, Kvara, Maignan, probably a couple I'm forgetting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
According to Tuttosport, Juventus have picked up 15 yellow cards in their opening five matches of the season, the highest amount in Serie A in relation to the number of fouls committed.

When looking at the number of fouls committed, Juventus stand out, being given a yellow card every 3.9 fouls on average. Other clubs sit far behind, including Milan with a booking every 4.4 fouls, Inter with a yellow card every 8.3 fouls and Atalanta with a booking for every 10.8 fouls.
:rolleyes2:

Aug 2, 2005
According to Tuttosport, Juventus have picked up 15 yellow cards in their opening five matches of the season, the highest amount in Serie A in relation to the number of fouls committed.

When looking at the number of fouls committed, Juventus stand out, being given a yellow card every 3.9 fouls on average. Other clubs sit far behind, including Milan with a booking every 4.4 fouls, Inter with a yellow card every 8.3 fouls and Atalanta with a booking for every 10.8 fouls.
Our players' IQ is low...
Maybe others are getting soft treatment.. but i do not remember a yellow card that was harsh for us..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Tonight's ref must have seen this and decided to be more cautious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)