Serie A 2023-24 (89 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
the lawn of the Stadio Olimpico: you add Total Energies - Western Union billboards and you have the impression of watching an African Cup match. Can't wait the bankruptcy of this championship

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's so jarring watching a prem game on sky then tuning in to a Roma game in a big ass half empty stadium, watching the players fumble around on a shit looking pitch.

Serie A is a different sport.
we agreed on the same with my brother: the broadcast is night and day

the match though, the chelski game was fast paced but extremely low quality, while the roma match was actually nice to watch with brilliant goals from candreva

now we switched to the barca match (my brother is a fan), uggo stadium, bad pitch, technical football. as a product epl is far ahead, not sure about the game itself

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
we agreed on the same with my brother: the broadcast is night and day

the match though, the chelski game was fast paced but extremely low quality, while the roma match was actually nice to watch with brilliant goals from candreva

now we switched to the barca match (my brother is a fan), uggo stadium, bad pitch, technical football. as a product epl is far ahead, not sure about the game itself

Oh the PL can have some braindead games but the pace & intensity it's played at plus the presentation makes it look like a vastly superior product.

It's no wonder new fans flock to it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bitched about away games vs juve, napoli and milan

lost vs lecce

:sorryball:
Watch him bitch about too many matches despite European commitments this season

- - - Updated - - -

It's so jarring watching a prem game on sky then tuning in to a Roma game in a big ass half empty stadium, watching the players fumble around on a shit looking pitch.

Serie A is a different sport.
#MadeInItaly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 60)