Serie A 2023-24 (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Shit like that ruins football. VAR isn't the problem, these fucking dickheads mis using it are though.

- - - Updated - - -

If that's a penalty you should just keep flicking the ball towards defenders if nothings on.

Mockery of the sport, its like they want games to be more Americanised with cheap goals

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Shit like that ruins football. VAR isn't the problem, these fucking dickheads mis using it are though.

- - - Updated - - -

If that's a penalty you should just keep flicking the ball towards defenders if nothings on.

Mockery of the sport, its like they want games to be more Americanised with cheap goals
I wish that's what they wanted.
Milan is stronk this season.
Because they bought Pulisic :agree:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
VAR spending 5 minutes checking a hand ball that is absolutely pathetic in the Milan game

Literally headed onto a man's hand from 5 inches away.
Honestly the first penalty didnt really change the course of the ball, the second one looks like the ref put a bet on number of penalties or something (not really think the ref was biased but its more on the stupid rules he needs to follow)

- - - Updated - - -

roma have 1 point after playing salernitana and verona

:hihi:
Honestly I predicted both Roma games, but they will end up where they usually end up (EL fighting spot)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
When is sarri coming out with his excuse for today's loss?
Sarri:"Let’s talk about the schedule they’ve given us: I spoke with a statistician friend of mine, we play four away games at the beginning and of those three are against Juve, Napoli and Milan..It’s practically impossible, I think it’s not random. It’s incredible that a team that finished second faces three teams from the top five in the first three matchdays.”

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sarri:"Let’s talk about the schedule they’ve given us: I spoke with a statistician friend of mine, we play four away games at the beginning and of those three are against Juve, Napoli and Milan..It’s practically impossible, I think it’s not random. It’s incredible that a team that finished second faces three teams from the top five in the first three matchdays.”
Hmm. There are 380 matches in a season and theres got to be a really big number of variables in how the calendar is created. The chances of a specific calendar are 1 / big big number. Practically impossible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)