Serie A 2023-24 (59 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
rules change when they serve special interests. inda couldn't and didn't pay wages after covid, they changed the rules. salernitana and lazio had the same owners, they still let them start their campaign after their promotion, gave them a deadline to change ownership, then allowed lotito's brother-in-law to co-own the club lol. now a few clubs couldn't sign some english players because of the long existing non-eu limit, they are happy to help and change the rules. (when juve wanted to sign suarez, they used wiretaps instead of changing rules lol)

serie a made in italy

i start to hate this shitshow with passion

(btw swiss players are also included. who's inda's new keeper again? fuck them.)
I hate us more for being weak and taking this shit in silence

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Then number fines handed out should make up for the lost revenue from those viewers. Good maths and even better logic

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Given that we reached a plea regarding the sporting penalty for this specific thing in the exact same time period, I'd expect that the real law enforcement with the real investigators, prosecutors in real word courts might come after Agnelli, Cherubini or even order the club to pay a fine, but surely we're done with the sporting prosecutors, courts and all that theatre posing as justice, no?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Given that we reached a plea regarding the sporting penalty for this specific thing in the exact same time period, I'd expect that the real law enforcement with the real investigators, prosecutors in real word courts might come after Agnelli, Cherubini or even order the club to pay a fine, but surely we're done with the sporting prosecutors, courts and all that theatre posing as justice, no?
It's Italy they'll do anything to apply their own laws at our expense

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Milan getting top 4 again for sure, what a transferseason and all players for reasonable prices.
- Pulisic (Chelsea)
- Chukwueze (Villareal)
- Musah (Valencia)
- Reijnders (AZ)
- Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)
- Okafor (Salzburg)
- Romero (Lazio)
- Sportiello (Atalanta)

Some really good starting players. Especially a replacement for Saelemakers he was a dissonant almost every match. Also good replacement for Giroud and an average replacement for Tonali. Most important is also a lot of depth because last season they had to breng the most mediocre players after a injury. The only important players who left ar Tonali and Brahim Diaz. Maybe Zlatan and Rebic, but they didn't had a real impact last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 41)