Serie A 2023-24 (131 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Cards in Serie A:
Milan - 39 cards, 1 card every 4.2 fouls.
Juventus - 37 cards, 1 card every 4.5 fouls.
Napoli - 27 cards, 1 card every 4.9 fouls.
Inter - 19 cards, 1 card every 8 fouls.

Inter have committed 86 fouls for six yellow cards the lowest for any team. (Tuttojuve)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
what about this then:

again, lol rofl lmao, this league is so fucking rigged :lol3:
With Juve an investigation would have occured.
With Inter - The investigators find no reason to investigate something they dont even want to investigate (They are Interistas)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Cards in Serie A:

Inter have committed 86 fouls for six yellow cards the lowest for any team. (Tuttojuve)
So basically Inter’s biggest rivals and potential contenders are all being penalized the most by refs/VAR, why am i not even surprised.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So basically Inter’s biggest rivals and potential contenders are all being penalized the most by refs/VAR, why am i not even surprised.
Im not surprised as well but I dont think these stats are the problem rather than VAR not trying to make things right when Inter is involved.

We used to be accused for ref favors but since VAR took over - Milan are obviously the team who got the most of it during the past years but also Inter.
Without any real competitors we are the most punished team - VAR just dont want to intervene when Juve are eligible for something. You can call it conspiracy, you can blame whoever you want but these are just facts.

Why is Juve being punished by VAR:
1. After years of "favoring Juve" the ref try to avoid getting this lable.
2. When the prosecutors are actually Inter staff... What else would you expect.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Cards in Serie A:

Some of our yellows have been ridiculous this season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Im not surprised as well but I dont think these stats are the problem rather than VAR not trying to make things right when Inter is involved.

We used to be accused for ref favors but since VAR took over - Milan are obviously the team who got the most of it during the past years but also Inter.
Without any real competitors we are the most punished team - VAR just dont want to intervene when Juve are eligible for something. You can call it conspiracy, you can blame whoever you want but these are just facts.

Why is Juve being punished by VAR:
1. After years of "favoring Juve" the ref try to avoid getting this lable.
2. When the prosecutors are actually Inter staff... What else would you expect.
orrrr hear me out here. this is gonna blow your mind

when you play ultra defensive football for majority of game, you are going to pick more yellows because you are tackling and defending against attacks and possession of other team

when you attack more, you are going to get more fouls in your favour because you have the ball more.

i promisie you if juve plays attacking football the yellow cards will drop

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
orrrr hear me out here. this is gonna blow your mind

when you play ultra defensive football for majority of game, you are going to pick more yellows because you are tackling and defending against attacks and possession of other team

when you attack more, you are going to get more fouls in your favour because you have the ball more.

i promisie you if juve plays attacking football the yellow cards will drop
It is a true fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Harmful statements against the referee and VAR: the FIGC prosecutor opens an investigation into Bologna coach Thiago Motta. [@sportface2016)
Why did we contact him?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cards in Serie A:

I won't complain here, at least not this season. The concentration and the discipline in fulfilling the tasks are on a much higher level compared to the previous seasons. We're yet to give away a penalty or to concede a red card. Last year we conceded 6 penalties and 6 red cards in serie A. Previously we had De Ligt with his handballs.
Yes, we do indeed get a lot more yellows compared to last year and the years before (37 for 1/3 of the season so far, compared to 71 for a full season last year, 74 the year before, 76 in 2020/21), but that has a lot to do with our style of play, and the majority of those yellows are not an accident or ref mistakes. Our players are obviously instructed to stop the opponent's game with a lot of fouls. Just look at Rabiot. He was already banned for one match after 11 rounds for accumulating 5 yellows.

Last edited:

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
bologna :oops2: 2 points separate them from a cl place. impressive, even though it's still very early into the season
Thiago Motta is doing well, I really like his attacking approach. He started by Genoa with a way too attacking approach seriously he played something like 2-7-2 that was almost impossible especially with such a bad club.

Zirkzee has a really great start of the season. Lewis Ferguson will be sold to Prem next year for at least 20m, only because he is Scottish but he is also pretty good player. Orsolini and Saelemaekers are two good wingers for midtable clubs.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Thiago Motta is doing well, I really like his attacking approach. He started by Genoa with a way too attacking approach seriously he played something like 2-7-2 that was almost impossible especially with such a bad club.

Zirkzee has a really great start of the season. Lewis Ferguson will be sold to Prem next year for at least 20m, only because he is Scottish but he is also pretty good player. Orsolini and Saelemaekers are two good wingers for midtable clubs.
We should've kept him imo, would've been a good option to have.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bologna :oops2: 2 points separate them from a cl place. impressive, even though it's still very early into the season
well if they keep it up till winter break then they can almost guarnatee a europa league place. they would have to flop epically rest of season to lose the spot. possible but is it likely? we've seen stranger things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)