Serie A 2023-24 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Berardi with a goal and assist. If he was sent off against us this wouldn’t have happened.
Ruuuuuubeeeeee!

- - - Updated - - -

Sommer is pulling a Szczesny who pulled an Onana.
Now the FIGC might want to investigate us because Berardi was not sent off and banned for the Inter game. Inter should ask for the result to be overturned 3-0 in their favor.

- - - Updated - - -

That Samardzic goal though
Can we not go after this guy Samardzic in Jan?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking berardi owning this shitty league
Shows how dogshit the quality of this league is, that Berardi looks like prime-Robben in Serie A.

That’s why it’s a fucking disgrace that Allegri keeps saying shit like we can’t compete for the title in RBI’s league. It’s simply not true. Our competition is just as shit and inconsistent as us.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Berardi has 117 goals + 81 assists in his 301 appearances in Serie A according to transfermarkt. I wonder if there's any other player that has equal or better stats than this in fewer appearances?
@Alen please enlighten us

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Berardi has 117 goals + 81 assists in his 301 appearances in Serie A according to transfermarkt. I wonder if there's any other player that has equal or better stats than this in fewer appearances?
@Alen please enlighten us
Dries Mertens with 173 g+a in 261 games for Napoli comes to mind but that includes all competitions not Serie A only.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
How can a team that lost to Frosinone 4-2 only 10 days ago beat CL finalists in their home ground?
They are an incredibly inconsistent and unpredictable team, always been.

However it’s quite nice seeing that it’s not just us stumbling against them, they won’t be able to keep this kind of form for long so it’s good that this Inda game came for them right after their game of the season against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)