Serie A 2023-24 (28 Viewers)

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
intermerda fan running a corrupt fifa, that turd has no shame, but your time is coming pal you and intermerda.

- - - Updated - - -

morata and kean had plenty of similar calls. i don't remember susy ever talking about those

that said, it's a joke of course. that's well within the margin of error of these systems. i get that somewhere you have to draw a line but this is ridiculous
FI an interass licking magazine, doesn't ever talk about the referee favors that merda have been getting all season, susy should look for another joke, maybe joke writing or journalism.Just a thought

Apr 9, 2015
Italiano will almost certainly leave Fiorentina after this season. Who will be his succesor? Media says Maurizio Sarri is a candidate. I predict Gilardino could be aswell the new Fiorentina coach. Is doing very well with Genoa and has played his most matches for Genoa.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Gasperini:I think it’s idiotic to say you are a loser if you don’t win trophies. If you are a journalist and not a director of a newspaper, are you a loser? If you think like that, half the world should kill themselves, because they’re all losers.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Gasperini:I think it’s idiotic to say you are a loser if you don’t win trophies. If you are a journalist and not a director of a newspaper, are you a loser? If you think like that, half the world should kill themselves, because they’re all losers.
If you have to make an argument on why you are not a loser, guess what, you are one lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 10)