Serie A 2022-23 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just when Allegri was criticized by his haters for being angry at his players for not running down time both milan and inter concede stoppage time goals some would say luck again.
there was a match against novara back in our unbeaten season. we were leading 3-0 or 4-0 when barzagli decided to run forward. context: besides buffon, he was our only starter that season who was yet to score a goal, it was round 35, so it was understandable that barza wanted to score. the moment barza crossed the half way line conte started to shout at him saying "barza i don't want to concede" or something along the lines. again, it was a match already won against a poor opponent. yet conte demanded discipline. and everyone backed him, 100% rightly so.

but according to tuz allegri only ruins young players' confidence lol. and everyone forgets how evra lost the ball vs bayern. episodes can decide a close encounter.

btw back in 2012 this happened in the stoppages of our last league game:

everyone - rightfully - remembers this as del piero's last game, but i also loved how barza eventually got his well deserved goal :sheik:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
19, tied with monza, less than bologna or salernitana

i remember when some said that they were title contenders after signing dybala, matic and wijnaldum :hihi:
I remember start of season multiple people claiming Roma’s attack is far superior to ours. They have 21 goals in 17 league matches :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Impossible, they have the amazing World Cup hero Dybala dragging them to wins.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus this season -Position after every round
Week 1 - 2nd
Week 2 - 8th
Week 3 - 8th
Week 4 - 5th
Week 5 - 7th
Week 6 - 8th
Week 7 - 8th
Week 8 - 7th
Week 9 - 8th
Week 10 - 8th
Week 11 - 8th
Week 12 - 7th
Week 13 - 5th
Week 14 - 4th
Week 15 - 3rd
Week 16 - 3rd
Week 17 - 2nd
Week 38 - ?

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli have become winter champions for this season.

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
A win against the trash collectors on Friday opens up the race for the title for us for real.

I’d even take a draw tbh. There’s no way Napoli will keep up their standards in the second half of the season and they’ve been known to choke away their leads.
If we somehow beat em then I think they are done mentally, might not be us in the end to beat them but seeing their gap close by so much will rattle them

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I am going to tell you I dont care anymore, this kind of football gives me no hope for the future, no matter what we do in Serie A.
So for the sake of the future, will say something heretic. FORZA NAPOLI. :shutup::panic::help:
I admire your courage for saying the truth. Hopefully this would lead to many more plastic fans to also start supporting better attacking teams.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if it was pl everyone would be drooling over the competitivity lol

btw inda's form was pretty good, since their home loss to roma at the beginning of october they were on a 7-0-1 run, including beating napoli, their only loss coming against us. we shouldn't take beating them for granted, that should give us some mental strength.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I remember start of season multiple people claiming Roma’s attack is far superior to ours. They have 21 goals in 17 league matches :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Impossible, they have the amazing World Cup hero Dybala dragging them to wins.
Roma have a good attack Dybala Zaniolo and Abraham - All arent bad at all.
Our attack isnt bad as well when all fit - Di Maria Chiesa Vlahovic
Two important factors need to be taken:
Both teams are coached by a manager who likes defending more than attacking.
Juve yet to gel..
and a bit respect for Dybala - Some even consider him a Juve legend (not me though but I still respect him)

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to tell you I dont care anymore, this kind of football gives me no hope for the future, no matter what we do in Serie A.
So for the sake of the future, will say something heretic. FORZA NAPOLI. :shutup::panic::help:
I understand your dislike for our gameplay but even then I can never cheer for Napoli over Juve.
I admire Napoli`s work and style but I will never stop being a Juve fan so Forza Ugly Football (until we get a coach who plays better football)

- - - Updated - - -

I want Napoli to win this year.
They deserve it but if we dont win it I rather see Milan win it as I prefer them over ADL..
Inter are on the bottom of the list obviously

Oct 23, 2011
Roma have a good attack Dybala Zaniolo and Abraham - All arent bad at all.
Our attack isnt bad as well when all fit - Di Maria Chiesa Vlahovic
Two important factors need to be taken:
Both teams are coached by a manager who likes defending more than attacking.
Juve yet to gel..
and a bit respect for Dybala - Some even consider him a Juve legend (not me though but I still respect him)

- - - Updated - - -

I understand your dislike for our gameplay but even then I can never cheer for Napoli over Juve.
I admire Napoli`s work and style but I will never stop being a Juve fan so Forza Ugly Football (until we get a coach who plays better football)

- - - Updated - - -

They deserve it but if we dont win it I rather see Milan win it as I prefer them over ADL..
Inter are on the bottom of the list obviously
Deserve it based on what? We played 17 games so far, what if they collapse like their usual selves in the 2nd half of the season? What if even they keep playing this great football they finish second? In my books who has the most points at the end of the season deserves it, unless it’s daylight robbery like it would have been the case with inter last year.

oh and the guy cheering for Napoli :sergio:. They would plant a bomb on our stadium with us playing if they could get away with it. The sole purpose of that city is to hate on Juventus, and here you have a “fan” actively cheering for them.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Deserve it based on what? We played 17 games so far, what if they collapse like their usual selves in the 2nd half of the season? What if even they keep playing this great football they finish second? In my books who has the most points at the end of the season deserves it, unless it’s daylight robbery like it would have been the case with inter last year.

oh and the guy cheering for Napoli :sergio:. They would plant a bomb on our stadium with us playing if they could get away with it. The sole purpose of that city is to hate on Juventus, and here you have a “fan” actively cheering for them.
They played great football this far and know how to take advantage when they have an edge like with Sampdoria.
They deserve it since they are the strongest.
If a miricale happens and they collapse it would mean they deserved to lose it but either way our performances dont scream scudetto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)