Serie A 2022-23 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
very good. roma aren't rivals anyway (de sciglio killed their last season, that tells everything you need to know about them lol), milan losing points is nice tho

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So only Napoli did win? So it was good matchday for us. Didnt expect Samp to draw after red
A win against the trash collectors on Friday opens up the race for the title for us for real.

I’d even take a draw tbh. There’s no way Napoli will keep up their standards in the second half of the season and they’ve been known to choke away their leads.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
A win against the trash collectors on Friday opens up the race for the title for us for real.

I’d even take a draw tbh. There’s no way Napoli will keep up their standards in the second half of the season and they’ve been known to choke away their leads.
2 important games coming up vs Napoli & Atalanta. Win these and the race is wide open. Play youth in the coppa vs Monza.

Oct 23, 2011

I was about to say it’s more of a must not lose game for us next week, I’d take a draw as well. All these teams are capable of imploding and if we just keep our shit together, while recovering some key players in the coming weeks, I can see us being the most consistent team until the end.

But a win on Friday would be an immense blow to Napoli’s confidence.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I was about to say it’s more of a must not lose game for us next week, I’d take a draw as well. All these teams are capable of imploding and if we just keep our shit together, while recovering some key players in the coming weeks, I can see us being the most consistent team until the end.

But a win on Friday would be an immense blow to Napoli’s confidence.
Bremer and Cuadrado availability will be crucial to stop Osimhen and kvara which is what inter did and hit them on the counter.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bremer and Cuadrado availability will be crucial to stop Osimhen and kvara which is what inter did and hit them on the counter.
I actually believe that Max will start Mckennie to again lock down the right side. Smothering Kvara will be his sole focus. Cuadrado is a weakness both offensively, defensively and with his attitude. He single handedly kills more attacks than he contributes to. On the defensive end he doesn’t have the tenacity to cover Kvara or an overload thrown at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)