Serie A 2022-23 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I didn't know, but still we are a world away nowadays.
They'd be tied with Juve for 3rd on the table right now if not for the 10 point penalty.... and this has been a miserable season for Juventus.

Let's not act like they're head and shoulders above other Serie A clubs right now, and one of the top teams in Europe.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
They'd be tied with Juve for 3rd on the table right now if not for the 10 point penalty.... and this has been a miserable season for Juventus.

Let's not act like they're head and shoulders above other Serie A clubs right now, and one of the top teams in Europe.
Well they also made it to a CL final and won the Coppa. They also won the Scudetto more recently than us.

Not sure what their finances are like, but they seem to actually be run by professionals while Juve isn't run by anyone at all.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Well they also made it to a CL final
There was A LOT of luck involved there.

With them getting away with a clear handball vs Barca in the group stage, which played a massive part in them making the knockout stage.... and then getting an incredibly easy draw in the KO stage.

Bayern emasculated them in the group stage and got rewarded with PSG & Man City (and Real Madrid if they wouldve beaten City) in the KO stage. Inter got Porto, Benfica, and AC Milan. Credit to them for beating those teams, but they've been far from impressive and havent beaten anyone that would impress you.

They're in better shape right now than Juve, sure. But Juve are a lot closer to Inter than Inter are to the elites of Europe. I fully expect City to dominate Inter and make a mockery of the final.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Thats a shitty sponsorship then, I remember reading about Arsenal signing a 40 million yearly deal with Emirates a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)