Serie A 2021-22 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I only care what the table looks like in May, Princess. We know you busy celebrating what King Sarri does in September because he usually chokes when it matters.
Dont worry i wont post it. I wont make u cry. I do care about well being. Max is the best in the world. Sarri the worst.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Good result for him. He only have a little time to prepare but already change things for this Verona team came from series of losses
Verona look very much like how they were last season so you could say the biggest lesson that he learnt was to compromise his tactics/ideas for a system that he knows his team will be happy with. Pirlo's thesis may be great theoretically but he could never implement it with our team.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
@Snobist are you still betting? I'm ready.

Only way to make serial a/soccer fun right now.
This season I'm yet to make a bet. But I shall start, I usually wait 4-5 rounds to bet because there are always surprises. I also do not bet after Champions League game teams usually drop points. Atalanta has had a bad start scoring low number of goals, I think it's time to get over 3.5, but their defense is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)