Serie A 2021-22 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
CdS says Inda has a deal with Torino CB Bremer, but not with Torino yet
he's probably the best cb of the league outside of the top5 clubs. they won't notice any drop in quality when he replaces de vrij or skriniar (he also was rumored to leave this summer)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What happened to Inda being in financial shitstorm?
De Vrij will be sold?

- - - Updated - - -

he's probably the best cb of the league outside of the top5 clubs. they won't notice any drop in quality when he replaces de vrij or skriniar (he also was rumored to leave this summer)
:beppe:
I don’t pretend I watch Toro matches, so I take your word for it. You’d think we should be trying to hijack this given our CB situation.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's not as good as De Vrij on the ball though. Not even close. Defensively he's good, that's right.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah, apparently inda releases new bonds to pay off the old ones :lol:
that's a common practice, nothing wrong with it. we also had a bond issuance some years ago for similar purposes.

the funny thing is that their bond rating - at least according to that tweet - matches countries like oman or nicaragua :baus: some of the best performing countries, especially turkey. :D hilarious, just like the silence of the mentioned papers.

also, note the text on the screenshot on ffp violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)