Serie A 2020-21 (8 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Conte is the best motivator in the world and you can see the hard work with the previous Juve and last year`s Inter.
League wise you could argue Conte would get more points with the same team compared to Allegri BUT when you take tournaments when its a do or die rather than be good overall - Conte tends to fail.

Inter are certainly better than BMG and Shakhtar yet they finished 4th
Juve got eliminated by Galatasary (although it was cruel due to the conditions of the game)

Until he proves he can do that - Allegri>Conte

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they have unfortunately. they are going to rival us for the Scudetto but I think we got this.
They are going to be there, but as always in the last 11 years, our scudetto rivals are going to be ourselves.
Also Inzaghi doesn't seem to know how to manage multiple competiontions (aka play every 3 days) so I expect inda to be out of scudetto race by March, if they challenge in the first place after their downsizing.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
Not Juve-Allegri which is a perfect harmony
Juve-Conte was also a perfect harmony in Serie A. It's honestly a shame that Conte has left Serie A right as Allegri has returned. The title race between Juventus and Inter would have been one of the best Serie A races in a long long long long long time. And throw in Mourinho, Gasperini, Sarri etc as the supporting cast and you have the best Serie A in more than a decade. So sad, though it's nice to know that we will cake walk the league next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte is the best motivator in the world and you can see the hard work with the previous Juve and last year`s Inter.
League wise you could argue Conte would get more points with the same team compared to Allegri BUT when you take tournaments when its a do or die rather than be good overall - Conte tends to fail.

Inter are certainly better than BMG and Shakhtar yet they finished 4th
Juve got eliminated by Galatasary (although it was cruel due to the conditions of the game)

Until he proves he can do that - Allegri>Conte

- - - Updated - - -

Yes they have unfortunately. they are going to rival us for the Scudetto but I think we got this.
Yeah I'd say that's a fair way of assessing both Conte and Allegri as managers. Currently Allegri edges it due to his record in Europe; however, if Conte can improve his continental record then there is nothing between them at all. These are undoubtedly the best Italian managers of the last decade, it's a shame that they won't compete against one another in the league next season.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Juve-Conte was also a perfect harmony in Serie A. It's honestly a shame that Conte has left Serie A right as Allegri has returned. The title race between Juventus and Inter would have been one of the best Serie A races in a long long long long long time. And throw in Mourinho, Gasperini, Sarri etc as the supporting cast and you have the best Serie A in more than a decade. So sad, though it's nice to know that we will cake walk the league next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'd say that's a fair way of assessing both Conte and Allegri as managers. Currently Allegri edges it due to his record in Europe; however, if Conte can improve his continental record then there is nothing between them at all. These are undoubtedly the best Italian managers of the last decade, it's a shame that they won't compete against one another in the league next season.
i wondered if ance could be back to Milan too so that would be all star coach battle
-----------------------------------------------
honestly after conte departure i hoped Inda sign Sarri. It will benefit juve cause we don't have to pay sarri wage for his last year in contract and Inda will strugle more because they dont really have resources to play sarri style as their player accustomed to 3 CB system and direct football.
good choice for them to appoint Inzaghi. At least more suitable for their style
If i'm not mistaken Inzaghi was Paratici's choice according to some sources. it's nedved who insist on Sarri..

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This season we had no hunger or desire until the last couple of games, we need solid competition to get experience for Europe and to actually be accustomed to playing some different styles. I'm always anxious against EPL teams because they're very direct and fit - it feels like our players are so slow.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I feel like this guy has managed literally half the sides in Italy. It's so funny to see recycled Italian managers all the time thinking they're going to take a club to the next level.
Yes, but it has to be said that he delivered almost everywhere, that's a good appointment from AdL, probably even better than Inzaghi to Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)