Serie A 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What a downward step.
He goes to a worse team, but a bigger and more ambitious organisation in long term, in these smaller scales. If you noticed, Verona barely own any of their players. Majority of them are loaned in. Their model of operation is short term survival.

While Torino can manage to keep Azzurri players in their roster (Belotti, Sirigu, Izzo the cunt) and withstand pressure to sell.

I assume Torino will allow him to sign and shape players to his system. Kinda like how Gaspa got it early on, before the mass success started.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter back to being inter again.

I’ll only be afraid of them if they end up getting Allegri. If not, after a freak Scudetto win in a covid-ravaged season, they’ll be back to being the laughable joke they usually are in no time.
Yep. LOL if Conte and Marotta leave and then they have to fire sale their players off

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! What's going on at Inter? I though the American investment would save them from such an exodus of key figures.
Aparently they need 80 to 100 million in sales and a slash of the wage bill by 15 20% which amounts to 20-30 million net.
Guidelines imposed by Zhang.

So they need to sell 2 of their starters at minimum without reinforcements.
That's why cunte is livid and wants out.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He goes to a worse team, but a bigger and more ambitious organisation in long term, in these smaller scales. If you noticed, Verona barely own any of their players. Majority of them are loaned in. Their model of operation is short term survival.

While Torino can manage to keep Azzurri players in their roster (Belotti, Sirigu, Izzo the cunt) and withstand pressure to sell.

I assume Torino will allow him to sign and shape players to his system. Kinda like how Gaspa got it early on, before the mass success started.
I think the best indicator for the financial power of the club is their wage bill and Torino is twice the club Verona is in that aspect.

In 2020/21 Torino's total was 51m (behind the big6 in Serie A and next to Fiorentina at 55m) while Verona was in the relegetion zone at 24m (next to Crotone 23m and Spezia 22m). Torino shouldn't be finishing anywhere near 17th and Verona's 9th and 10th place finishes in the last 2 seasons are probably as high as they can possibly go with their model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)