Serie A 2020-21 (8 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Sky Italia can go fuck themselves.
Fucking Italy. Nowhere else does a team have to apologize for getting a good result.
It’s mind blowing, this is why Serie A is the way it is. How can you even get away with saying something like that on live television? Let me guess, they didn’t ask Gasp why Atalanta were not playing their usual game? Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It’s mind blowing, this is why Serie A is the way it is. How can you even get away with saying something like that on live television? Let me guess, they didn’t ask Gasp why Atalanta were not playing their usual game? Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We were born into hate, molded by it.

Most of us actually love it.

Forza :J:
The Old Lady is immortal!

Fuck the haters!

Jun 16, 2020
Usually I like the post match show at Sky, especially if Del Piero is there. Capello is also nice to listen to. Just a interview with a journalist and a manager that want horribly wrong. The true cancer is GDS, they try everything to burn us down. Sky is okay imo

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
I don't think motivation was lacking for Atalanta. They did their best but Hateboer's absence was felt.
Besides, Bbilan got a lucky pen against the run of play and then they parked the bus.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think motivation was lacking for Atalanta. They did their best but Hateboer's absence was felt.
Besides, Bbilan got a lucky pen against the run of play and then they parked the bus.
65 mins to conjure up a shot on target for atalanta is pathetic. Fuck atalanta, hope they get relegated soon. At least Verona showed up against the big teams for the most parts this season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Granted milan defence were incredible, I only saw a few of the Atalanta players actually giving a shit, the rest were too casual, especially the midfielders. Any other day they'd be pressing hard for an equaliser. I kind of expected that, just thankful there are teams like Hellas that actually wanna end their last match of the season on a high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)