Serie A 2020-21 (241 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
2nd placed team gets higher % of market pool from CL... They have something to play for and in addition achieving their historically best Serie A rank is motivating enough by itself. Whether they succeed is another matter. But I seriously doubt they will lie down and let Milan walk all over them. Gasp was Lippi's understuddy for a long time, coached our youth selection, went to seminars to Turin afterwards. There is a bond between him and Juve. :xfingers:

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
I agree with Amer. Not worried at all about Milan beating Atalanta, its not even going to be that close, it's a horrible match-up for Milan tactically and skill-wise. A draw won't be enough for them so they'll take risks and will get eaten alive by Atalanta.

What i'm worried is us not beating Bologna. This Pirlo version of Juve unfortunately can drop points against anybody.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep. No way the club will base their decision on today’s game. The season will be evaluated and decisions will be made. It’s a no-brainer, he is getting sacked 100%. You cannot reward someone with another year after our worst season in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)