Serie A 2020-21 (244 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Coppa Italia 73 editions, Copa Del Rey 119. We had way less winning opportunities compared to Spanish clubs. That's why I don't hold Barcelona and their cup record in as high regard as they present it, along with the fact they have more cups than Ligas (even now when they have dominated La Liga for 15 years). They had so many opportunities to win and it was always a tier 2 national trophy, so it doesn't necessarily show the strength of a club in a season (us this season perfect example). They accumulated many 2nd tier trophies over the years and now use it as measuring stick against Real who still have 8 more Ligas despite Real winning 5 in 15 years

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Coppa Italia 73 editions, Copa Del Rey 119. We had way less winning opportunities compared to Spanish clubs. That's why I don't hold Barcelona and their cup record in as high regard as they present it, along with the fact they have more cups than Ligas (even now when they have dominated La Liga for 15 years). They had so many opportunities to win and it was always a tier 2 national trophy, so it doesn't necessarily show the strength of a club in a season (us this season perfect example). They accumulated many 2nd tier trophies over the years and now use it as measuring stick against Real who still have 8 more Ligas despite Real winning 5 in 15 years
Barça overtaking Real in LaLiga trophies would be great. Real is the only club to top both most prestigious trophie counts. They should suffer too.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Barça overtaking Real in LaLiga trophies would be great. Real is the only club to top both most prestigious trophie counts. They should suffer too.
Yeah but they pretend they are the greatest club even now. They aren't the most successful club in their League, they are 5th in CL and haven't won a single UEFA Cup. But if you ask them they are the most successful club on the planet. Bunch of fags

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah but they pretend they are the greatest club even now. They aren't the most successful club in their League, they are 5th in CL and haven't won a single UEFA Cup. But if you ask them they are the most successful club on the planet. Bunch of fags
Who gives a shit what they think. There are objective facts. 2 most successful clubs are Real & Bayern. The 3rd is debatable.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

What's this shit, again and how they gonna try blame it on Juve, again!?
let's wait and see until the details come out. from what i understand of this tweet, it's about the reimbursement of ref expenses, which is paid by the figc, it has nothing to do with the clubs themselves. :boh: there might be some refs who declared higher costs for their hotel rooms and catering, or what? doesn't look like something juve related at all at first sight. :boh:

edit: https://www.aia-figc.it/dettaglio.asp?ID=18521
aia (italian refs' association) already suspended the refs under investigation.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
let's wait and see until the details come out. from what i understand of this tweet, it's about the reimbursement of ref expenses, which is paid by the figc, it has nothing to do with the clubs themselves. :boh: there might be some refs who declared higher costs for their hotel rooms and catering, or what? doesn't look like something juve related at all at first sight. :boh:

edit: https://www.aia-figc.it/dettaglio.asp?ID=18521
aia (italian refs' association) already suspended the refs under investigation.
Thanks for the explanation, couldn't find anything more detailed on english.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thanks for the explanation, couldn't find anything more detailed on english.
it looks like the suspended refs are la penna, robilotta and pasqua. i missed la penna from the ref designation list since a couple of weeks, i think he's one of the least shitty refs nowadays and thought he was injured, but this is the reason why he didn't get any matches lately apparently.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I’m not that worried about other games, we have to win our match anyway. Did we even win 3 times in a row this season? I’m afraid we’re gonna blow it ourselves.

cd4e2a5b0fe5bc93211b6ca432c0d386.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 236)