Serie A 2020-21 (240 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I had a dream that I checked the results on sunday and milan won 0-2. Then I'm scrolling down the livescore app and I see that nipples drew 0-0. That felt nice.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
My hopes are now by Hellas Verona. After that defeat I don‘t think that Atalanta is able to win or draw against Milan
Atalanta is totally capable of winning/drawing that game. It will be much different to this one - mostly because Milan has to attack and win, nothing else serves them at this point.

Pushing Atalanta down to defense is very difficult and even when that happens, you need to be careful with counters.

The most important thing will be their desire to finish on a high and get that second place. Best position in the league in their entire history which shows a clear and steady growth - sporting and financial.

Luckily we can also push Napoli down, so either of the two will do for us. Chances are shitty because it's not in our hands but it's not impossible.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Seems on social media like the Atalanta fans want them to lose and send Juve to EL, but Gasperini said he takes pride in that 2nd place so let´s see. I don´t expect any favours from Atalanta at all, so don´t get your hopes up.

Let´s focus on our game against Bologna, an easy Pirlo lineup or tactical blunder, a Rabiot brainfart, Tek mistake, Chiellini penalty etc.
It´s been a long time since I´ve seen a Juve team capable of beating themselves in such many ways as this one.

Aug 2, 2005
I think the opposite. This will piss them off and they will be fired up vs Milan.
Dont think so,, no motive to play for.

2nd is only important to Gasp.. dont see them players caring if they are 2nd 3rd or 4th. Still an accomplishment for them

Also.. after tonight,, its either we were good or if this is Atlanta level,, Milan will win

Our only hope is Milan or Napoli to shoot themselves in the foot.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
How tragic and funny it would be to see Milan, who have been in the top 4 all season only to drop out of it on the last matchday :rofl:

Unreal bantz but I don't want to jinx anything. We are still on course to play EL next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 232)