Serie A 2020-21 (244 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Atalanta have everything to fight for. In case of loss they could finish 4th. That means the CL draw would be unfavorable for them and they will be placed in 4th pot. On top of that, finishing the season 2nd place would be their biggest achievement in their history in Seria A.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Atalanta have everything to fight for. In case of loss they could finish 4th. That means the CL draw would be unfavorable for them and they will be placed in 4th pot. On top of that, finishing the season 2nd place would be their biggest achievement in their history in Seria A.
They also hate us. You can thank Agnelli's comments for that. I'm sure they'd love to see us miss out on the CL.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What? Doesnt matter for CL draw if the club finishes 2nd or 4th.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
There is absolutely no way Milan is beating Atalanta. Milan have regressed spectacularly as the second has gone on, and Atalanta are probably the most destructive team in the league right now. Milan will likely score, but I expect Atalanta to put atleast 3 past them.

The Bologna game for us is tricky ofcourse. Hopefully the momentum vs Inter translates into a win there too.

On the basis of likeliness, i think Juve’s chances of beating Bologna are much brighter than those of Milan beating Atalanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Finishing 4th makes no impact on the CL draw. It's about club coefficient in uefa competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 235)