Serie A 2020-21 (12 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wait didn’t the Napoli guy have his arm on milenkovic first if we’re being this petty?
Same thing I saw too. Plus like with MDL's penalty yesterday the guy really wasn't in position to do anything more so though yesterday where the ball was out reach from Inter guy getting to it. I know it isn't but sure seems like you knew Juve was going to get screwed the longer the VAR decision took. Looking at the ref thinking he has his earpiece talking with the head of Italia soccer.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Why holding the opponent's shirt with VAR around? This is what... 4th VAR season in Italy? Stupid fucks still don't learn.
Playing in Serie A make the players stupid.
Its really stupid and useless, the ball wont go to Rrahmani head, it just too high.

There are countless stupid penalty like this in Serie A matches

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Imagine Napoli fail to win vs Verona but so do we vs Bologna. :lol:
That's infinitely more likely than both results going our way.

I resigned myself to the EL weeks ago, this team is shit. Also won't be watching any of those games, absolutely garbage competition. Actually, if we field a few kids it might be interesting and worthwhile, for them at least.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's infinitely more likely than both results going our way.

I resigned myself to the EL weeks ago, this team is shit. Also won't be watching any of those games, absolutely garbage competition. Actually, if we field a few kids it might be interesting and f worthwhile, for them at least.
Same here, I won't bother watching either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)