Serie A 2020-21 (13 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sarri in Roma is more dangerous then Mourinho in Roma. Mourinhos football ideas are completely outdated now. He is all about organisation and motivating his players, and when the players inevitably stop listening to him cuz his ideas are out of touch after a while, said organisation fails apart too.
But Sarri at MIlan is more dangerous than Sarri at Roma.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
But Sarri at MIlan is more dangerous than Sarri at Roma.
Actually I think Milan would be wrong to sack Pioli - Milan are not that great in terms of players yet they overperform. They just need to strengthen their existing team.
Sarri at Milan - Im not sure he will do better than overachieving Pioli..

- - - Updated - - -

TBF i wouldnt really cry if we appointed Mourinho, so Roma was really lucky there.
Thats because we have Pirlo who is clueless so everything is an upgrade over him.

If we let you choose one of:
Allegri, Inzaghi. Gasperini. Zidane, Mourinho
You will probably have a different preference..

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Actually I think Milan would be wrong to sack Pioli - Milan are not that great in terms of players yet they overperform. They just need to strengthen their existing team.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats because we have Pirlo who is clueless so everything is an upgrade over him.

My option is 1 Zidane 2 Gasperini
Allegri is out because I already know what he can bring to the table

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but its still:
1. Allegri
2. Zidane.
3. Mou
Gasp and Inzaghi
and tbf i wasnt even thinking that Roma could be coached by Gasp/Inzaghi level coach.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
My option is 1 Zidane 2 Gasperini
Allegri is out because I already know what he can bring to the table
Honestly I dont know which manager I prefer.
I like how Gasp knows how to bring the best of players.
I like Inzaghi`s style of play
I like Zidane for not playing a tici-taca but more of solid modern game.
I like Allegri - This is a bit divided as I liked us a lot in 2015 and also in 2017. I could have loved us more in the other years but I like how we were almost always solid (final season was bit of a downfall even if we have won the Scudetto and lost to a strong Ajax side.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Whatever the case, you can't go any wrong with bringing either Allegri, Zidane or Gasperini, we will be bringing in proven coaches. What more, all three have a history with Juve so it would be nice to rekindle that relationship. Gasp is 63 so if we want him, this better be the last chance.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As much as I hate Inter as a club I empathize with the story of many individuals in that club. Conte and Beppe being the architects of the win. Young, Darmian, Sanchez and ofcourse Lukaku. There is something very human about giving the finger to your former boss who didn't value you.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As much as I hate Inter as a club I empathize with the story of many individuals in that club. Conte and Beppe being the architects of the win. Young, Darmian, Sanchez and ofcourse Lukaku. There is something very human about giving the finger to your former boss who didn't value you.
Only Beppe fits that though. Unless you mean those guys with ManU

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-170213&menu=news-all

"The decision to have only Serie A and B clubs in the Coppa Italia infuriated many, raising comparisons with the Super League. ‘It’s an elitist concept of football.’

The plan for the 2021-22 edition of the tournament is to reduce it to just 40 teams, 20 from Serie A and 20 from Serie B.

This will exclude all Serie C and even D sides from competing even in the earliest stages of the competition..."

Il nuovo Super-Coppa :lol3: :agnelli:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Agree, not really for the people with how it is today. How about 500 teams league. Play 40 random matches. I think the people would love it
That's brilliant. Same format as CL. More games, more teams, more money and not to forget, more fans. Gives a chance to Crotone or Spezia to win the league by playing 40 times against Serie C/D/E teams. And that's what football is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)