Serie A 2020-21 (11 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
That has been some Inter level choking by Milan off late.

I’m confident we can beat them. Heck, even Inter, since they might have already won the title by then.

The games vs Udinese, Sassuolo and Bologna are the ones that concern me. We will drop points, but hopefully they othe others drop more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We're going to stick with the winemaker and still somehow bottle 4th place ofcourse.

The writing is on the wall imo. It would be miracle if this mentally checked out team scrapes 4th.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We're going to stick with the winemaker and still somehow bottle 4th place ofcourse.

The writing is on the wall imo. It would be miracle if this mentally checked out team scrapes 4th.
I am sure Pirlo wont stay no matter what is said. They have to say it and hope he manages somehow to make top 4.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

There is absolutely zero chance Pirlo is staying. Even if he wins the cup and we come 4th. Sarri, as detestable and disgusting as he was, was fired for less than this.

His last interview was pretty much a giveaway. He confirmed the club isn’t happy at all (rightfully so), the first time I’ve heard Pirlo mention something like this.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Milan suck donkey balls but I still doubt we will get that 4th place. Just look at our schedule.
They are not better than us though. A few days ago I said it would come down to Juve - Milan for that 4th place and so far everything points to that challenge being super-important.

We beat them and we have a better h2h. Plus, our goal difference is much better so we have the upper hand.

Last game of the season Milan is playing Atalanta while we go to Bologna. For us the banana skin is Sassuolo and Inda.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
They are not better than us though. A few days ago I said it would come down to Juve - Milan for that 4th place and so far everything points to that challenge being super-important.

We beat them and we have a better h2h. Plus, our goal difference is much better so we have the upper hand.

Last game of the season Milan is playing Atalanta while we go to Bologna. For us the banana skin is Sassuolo and Inda.
We fight meelan and nazio wins it

nazio has Genoa H game in hand could be -2 from us and meelan
fiore A
parma H
Roma A
torino H
sasuolo A

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Imagine if we and Milan fail to qualify to CHL. It would be a BIG win for Inter. They became scudetto and we and Milan will feel very big financial effect

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Inter don't exactly have a secure future either. They are still trying to find buyers and will likely have to sell some players.
Serie A as a league is too broke atm. Super League in the long run would have perhaps destroyed competition but it would have kept the smaller clubs in a better financial situation atleast given that the big 3 would've been the ones buying their players. This is why you didn't see as big a protest in Italy because we know for a fact that these smaller teams are too dependent on the big clubs in Italy.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

they have better coach who organized them way better than us.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Inter don't exactly have a secure future either. They are still trying to find buyers and will likely have to sell some players.
Serie A as a league is too broke atm. Super League in the long run would have perhaps destroyed competition but it would have kept the smaller clubs in a better financial situation atleast given that the big 3 would've been the ones buying their players. This is why you didn't see as big a protest in Italy because we know for a fact that these smaller teams are too dependent on the big clubs in Italy.
The only country with big over the top protests was England because their teams don’t need a Super League to be wealthy. Mid table English clubs are worth more than top clubs in other countries. The English complained about a Super League destroying meritocracy but there is no meritocracy in England. Mid table English clubs can make buckets of money and buy anyone willing to play there just because they are in the Premier League. The English protests were very disingenuous and was fake outrage. They also have a very powerful media and the English language is very common. They had all the Americans over here on TV parroting what they were saying in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)