Serie A 2020-21 (24 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The form of top Serie A teams since end of February (~ last 7 games played):

Inter 7-0-0 3ppg
Atalanta 6-0-1 2.57ppg
Napoli 6-1-1 2.38ppg
Juventus 5-2-1 2.13ppg
Milan 4-2-1 2ppg
Lazio 4-0-2 2ppg
Roma 3-1-3 1.43ppg

Roma isn't any threat, but Lazio and Atalanta being on a 4 game winning streak (longer than any we've had in the league lol) and Napoli doing exceptionally well besides their loss to us is definitely a point of concern. If you look at the relegation battle, it's all but decided at this point and so is TOP7, so only thing left to play for is TOP4 between Milan, Atalanta, Juventus, Napoli and Lazio, rest of the games are useful for stat-padding and not much else. Here are the relevant matches remaining:

Milan have to face Lazio, Juventus and Atalanta
Atalanta have Juventus and Milan + Roma
Juventus have Atalanta, Milan + Inter
Napoli have Lazio + Inter
Lazio have Napoli and Milan + Roma

I included Roma because they have a slight chance so will have at least something to play for and Inter because there are no irrevelant games for Conte lol, especially if he can outdo Inter points record (needs 8W in 8 games to better 2006/07). My bold prediction is top4 will be Inter, Atalanta and 2 of Juventus, Napoli and Lazio while Milan will drop out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The form of top Serie A teams since end of February (~ last 7 games played):

Inter 7-0-0 3ppg
Atalanta 6-0-1 2.57ppg
Napoli 6-1-1 2.38ppg
Juventus 5-2-1 2.13ppg
Milan 4-2-1 2ppg
Lazio 4-0-2 2ppg
Roma 3-1-3 1.43ppg

Roma isn't any threat, but Lazio and Atalanta being on a 4 game winning streak (longer than any we've had in the league lol) and Napoli doing exceptionally well besides their loss to us is definitely a point of concern. If you look at the relegation battle, it's all but decided at this point and so is TOP7, so only thing left to play for is TOP4 between Milan, Atalanta, Juventus, Napoli and Lazio, rest of the games are useful for stat-padding and not much else. Here are the relevant matches remaining:

Milan have to face Lazio, Juventus and Atalanta
Atalanta have Juventus and Milan + Roma
Juventus have Atalanta, Milan + Inter
Napoli have Lazio + Inter
Lazio have Napoli and Milan + Roma

I included Roma because they have a slight chance so will have at least something to play for and Inter because there are no irrevelant games for Conte lol, especially if he can outdo Inter points record (needs 8W in 8 games to better 2006/07). My bold prediction is top4 will be Inter, Atalanta and 2 of Juventus, Napoli and Lazio while Milan will drop out.
That's nice analysis and all but I believe in another thing, one game at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)