Serie A 2020-21 (142 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The problem with it is even if we are even unless we win by 3 clear goals in our direct game - Even means Inter win the Scudetto
Or if we win 2-0 and have a better goal differential on the season... isn’t the tiebreaker goal differential after head to head?

- - - Updated - - -

And then you wake up from your dream, login to Tuz and first thing you read is Tici offering €7M net for Milik :fab2:
Tici: “Our midfield is good we have invested heavily.”

Signs Milik and Icardi. Mercato done.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Or if we win 2-0 and have a better goal differential on the season... isn’t the tiebreaker goal differential after head to head?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think we`ll have more goal diff than Inter? not probable this is why I said we need one point advantage or win by 3 goals. Anyway this whole talk is quite useless as we will not close the gap since we are not good enough.

Inter got a game postponed which means after tomorrow we will see the real picture and not a game in hand type of calculation.
Too bad their opponents in this one were Sassuolo as Im always eager to see Sassuolo Inter as they usually create problems for them. I see them as their black sheep.

- - - Updated - - -

In all the history of Serie A has the champion ever been determined by the head-to-head? No, right? Stop worrying about it.
I actually dont.. Inter will win it by at least 5 points difference

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well yeah. i want you guys to miss the good matches. like our win vs lazio.

i want you guys to suffer and watch bad matches. like benevento or fiorentina.

i also want you guys to have canceled plans like enjoying a day out in nice weather or watching a movie to suffer watching juve.

your misery is my joy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot the most frequent statement "It is extremely difficult to improve such a talented squad"

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
well yeah. i want you guys to miss the good matches. like our win vs lazio.

i want you guys to suffer and watch bad matches. like benevento or fiorentina.

i also want you guys to have canceled plans like enjoying a day out in nice weather or watching a movie to suffer watching juve.

your misery is my joy
But can't you tell us beforehand whether or not it's gonna be a good or a bad one?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Look Tschalanaglue got into position and scored a great goal in a crucial fixture for Milan.

Could use someone like that. hopefully someone better than him but in that mould

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)