Serie A 2020-21 (24 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
fuck off torino, fucking embarrasing
Inter found it harder to get this win than any other win in their last 8 matches. Torino, a team that could easily be relegated, did more against Inter than Juve, Milan, Lazio or Atalanta in the last 2 months. They were unlucky with that great header in the last minutes, but they are the only ones who could claim to have deserved not to lose against Inter in the second part of the season. So, I don't think they were embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

So is the season over now or do we wait another 3 hours
For the scudetto it's over. For the season to be over, I guess we'll have to wait at least until Juve-Napoli. Atalanta and Milan are in solid position right now to finish ahead of us, Roma are struggling and they won't overtake us, but Napoli are still a danger. Top 4 is not guaranteed looking at our inconsistency. I expect us to make it eventually, but I also expect legs to become way too heave in the last months, after playing every 3 days for months and without pre-season, and in such conditions nobody can really predict how our guys and inexperienced coach will react.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I wrote this in the live thread too. Is it ok to still have hopes for the Scudetto? :cry: I mean Inter plays like shit at the moment, and they still have to play Sassuolo, Roma, Napoli, us and Verona till the end. Maybe we will wake up finally and crush every opponent now that we have only Serie A to focus on.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I wrote this in the live thread too. Is it ok to still have hopes for the Scudetto? :cry: I mean Inter plays like shit at the moment, and they still have to play Sassuolo, Roma, Napoli, us and Verona till the end. Maybe we will wake up finally and crush every opponent now that we have only Serie A to focus on.
Not a chance we are winning the scudetto.

Inter are a good team and won't drop many points.

We are not and will drop too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)