Serie A 2020-21 (22 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
donnaruma is not a class keeper. he does mistakes like that goal on a regular basis, yet here members fap over him wanting him to replace woj.

woj is 5 times the kepper donnaruma is now.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
its not a question of maybe or maybe not. it's facts. If we don't win the titles its not because of some dumb belief in jinxes and fairies, it's because we weren't good enough. Pure and simple
I know dude. But whats the point of playing on peoples nerves. Everyone is pissed.

Ps fuckin Sevilla fucked up in the last seconds too jeez.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Milan are very poor. we knew before they were punching above their weight this season, but now it's clear they've ran out of conviction and energy that kept them going in first half of season.

with us having players coming back from injury like cuadrado, arthur, morata and dybala we should be able to overake them. scudetto is not over yet, even if unlikely.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hope Udinese get relegated by tonight's 2 points and someone ass rapes this dumbass handballer.

- - - Updated - - -

ok so next one we play Lazio, while Milan plays Hellas away. Inda vs Atalanta.

The next round is going to be interesting!
This weekend will be fire!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ok so next one we play Lazio, while Milan plays Hellas away. Inda vs Atalanta.

The next round is going to be interesting!
One of our final chances this season to close the gap on Merda and make a proper winning run in order to gun for first place? Feels like it.

45 points still to play for. We can do it, but there can’t be too many slip-ups from now on.

- - - Updated - - -

Good result in Milano. Who and when Inter play?
Easy 3 points for inter tomorrow when they play Parma

Their next game is a bit tougher though, at home to Atalanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)