Serie A 2020-21 (20 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Call it an experience of a long-time football follower. Since the first matches of the season, and even during their failed CL campaign, I couldn't see a team that is going to self-destruct later in the season. Only improve.
Inter were usually falling around December-January. Not this time. We are in almost in March and they're gaining form, just like any well-coached team does.
I agree except for one factor: if we get a break from injuries and keep winning games they might eventually crumble under pressure.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
16 rounds is a lot. Things can look diff in just a couple.

Whether inte* will implode is another matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Call it an experience of a long-time football follower. Since the first matches of the season, and even during their failed CL campaign, I couldn't see a team that is going to self-destruct later in the season. Only improve.
Inter were usually falling around December-January. Not this time. We are in almost in March and they're gaining form, just like any well-coached team does.
This season did start a month or so late. But yeah, don't see a big drop like before, maybe a little drop.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Take a look at their last season, it was not December-January, Inter under Conte was going strong until mid-February, round 23, they were first in the table, their record was 16W-6D-1L which is 90 point season pace, championship winning stuff. Two losses in back to back 6 point games against Lazio and Juve, they drop to 3rd, Covid interrupts the league and bam Inter never recover from that blow, finishing the season with multiple slip-ups.

We need to steadily rack up our points, they'll eventually fuck up a game or two and when we close in on them panic sets in as usual, it's still in our hands. However, my gut feeling also is that Inter will win the league, but not because they're gonna run away with it on some championship winning form, Pirlo will just rookie his way to an embarrassing 2nd-3rd place finish.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
5.2M people watched our highlights from Monday against garbage team Crotone, 4.6M the Milan derby which was a top of the table clash on Sunday. The world wants us to win the league, we should not disappoint.
Ronaldo is the most popular person in the world.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bookies made Roma favorite over Milan (at least at my country)
I also think Milan are going to drop points against Roma but I still rate the chances of a Milan win higher than a Roma win.

Meanwhile Inter should have it easy against sorry Genoa..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)