Serie A 2020-21 (43 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Tici also indentified Lukaku
Lukaku almost come to us swap exchange with Dybala when some of Juve fans against it. In the end deal collapsed because Dybala dont want to leave Juve

Imagine if if the deal happened
I believe, there's a huge difference between these situations.

1. Marotta was trying to get Lukaku to replace Icardi, while Paratici was reportedly trying to swap Dybala for Lukaku. It made total sense for Inter, because Icardi's career at Inter was over, and it didn't make any sense for Juventus, because there was no real reason to part ways with the 2nd biggest star in the team, and that's why Juventus fans were against such a ridiculous move.

2. Marotta was trying to get Lukaku for Conte who requested the transfer, while Paratici was trying to get Lukaku for... Sarri, lol, whose style of play had literally zero in common with what Lukaku could provide on the field, which made this idea not only ridiculous but completely absurd.

That's why at that time it looked like Paratici tried to sign Lukaku only to annoy Inter and Marotta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The big deal is Juventus is not as strong as previous years.
Are we going to beat Napoli - Based on current Napoli, I think we should be able to beat them and it is to be expected BUT I thought the same about the last game and we lost...
Are we going to beat Inter? I wouldnt even call us favorite in this one - We are just not good enough.
We will. We are better than them... they are two bad results to end without anything again... you'll see

- - - Updated - - -

Our savior

- - - Updated - - -

Tici also indentified Lukaku
Lukaku almost come to us swap exchange with Dybala when some of Juve fans against it. In the end deal collapsed because Dybala dont want to leave Juve

Imagine if if the deal happened
We would had lost last season as Merda did with him... what a way to create narratives

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
the atalanta napoli match was crazy.

0-0 first half, then in second atalanta score 4 goals in span of 30 mins. and also let in two goals in same period.

zapata looks as good as ever. and hatebour an an example of a left back that actually does some thing alex sandro would never do in his life. sprint forward
You mean Gosens?

We waited & are waiting too long to cut ties with Khedira, Pjanic and AS. Should've replaced AS last summer already.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will. We are better than them... they are two bad results to end without anything again... you'll see

- - - Updated - - -

Our savior

- - - Updated - - -

We would had lost last season as Merda did with him... what a way to create narratives
We are also better than Napoli and we lost..
and Im pretty sure we are stronger than Fiorentina and Porto..

Lets just hope for the best.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
14 pens in half a season is not normal by any standards
No but I guess there arent more than 2 mistakes tops and ref`s decisions are to be respected.
The Porto ref fucked us as he waved play on when Porto went too aggressive
Lyon got a penalty against us they shouldnt have and that got them the away goal

We can complain and talk about it or accept it and improve - I choose the later.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I rarely go to redcafe but did it today just to see what they say about Serie A:
One guy said:
"Also, the Scudetto point is ridiculous. We’d smash Serie A and win it at a canter. "
Another guy said:
"As for the Scudetto, we would be top of Serie A too. Inter aren’t even in Europe now because Gladbach and Shakhtar booted them out, Milan are totally average and this Juve side are just an utter aberration under Pirlo. The football is rubbish and they wouldn’t even make Europe in the PL without Ronaldo. 9 times Champions on the spin remember. On the flip side, if you put Inter in the PL, City would just toy with them in their games, we, Chelsea and Leicester would probably dispose of them in one off games too and generally, you’d expect even this awful version of Pool to stick a few goals past them. They wouldn’t even make the CL. The quality of league matters."

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I rarely go to redcafe but did it today just to see what they say about Serie A:
One guy said:
"Also, the Scudetto point is ridiculous. We’d smash Serie A and win it at a canter. "
Another guy said:
"As for the Scudetto, we would be top of Serie A too. Inter aren’t even in Europe now because Gladbach and Shakhtar booted them out, Milan are totally average and this Juve side are just an utter aberration under Pirlo. The football is rubbish and they wouldn’t even make Europe in the PL without Ronaldo. 9 times Champions on the spin remember. On the flip side, if you put Inter in the PL, City would just toy with them in their games, we, Chelsea and Leicester would probably dispose of them in one off games too and generally, you’d expect even this awful version of Pool to stick a few goals past them. They wouldn’t even make the CL. The quality of league matters."
lol. United fans talk a lot of smack for a team that has won 2 knockout CL games in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)