Serie A 2020-21 (16 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
This. Playing in Naples is a game I want us to win every time but don’t expect us to always win, as they have been strong side for a decade now, and play well at home. I’m more annoyed that we went there, allowed them literally 0 chances, gave them a stupid penalty to win, and then managed to bottle 5-6 great chances. We thoroughly outplayed them today, and our shit finishing gave them the victory.

Normally I’d see that as a good sign, that we’re going to start dominating the league the rest of the way, but our finishing has been kind of poor for weeks now, so I’m not too sure.
Todays result wouldnt have been a huge deal but its the other shitty drop points against all the trash teams that has cost us like fucking crotone and fiorentina trashing us 3-0 at home.....embarassing some of the teams that took points of us this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Todays result wouldnt have been a huge deal but its the other shitty drop points against all the trash teams that has cost us like fucking crotone and fiorentina trashing us 3-0 at home.....embarassing some of the teams that took points of us this year.
Yep those draws are huge. We could be cruising in the league without those pesky ass draws.
The defeats against Nipples, Inter and Florentina wouldn’t even matter.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
There is going to be a day where we surrender our Serie A crown but at number 9 is so whack, after 10 then fine because nobody will emulate that besides Bayern. Imagine Pirlo being the one to lose it a season after Pep Sarriola won it.

At least Lazio have another week before their match with Bayern so their best 11 should face Inter tomorrow.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There is going to be a day where we surrender our Serie A crown but at number 9 is so whack, after 10 then fine because nobody will emulate that besides Bayern. Imagine Pirlo being the one to lose it a season after Pep Sarriola won it.

At least Lazio have another week before their match with Bayern so their best 11 should face Inter tomorrow.
If 10 Leagues = 1 CL, so much like us to lose in the final lol

Crazy record notheless, when Lyon won 7 in a row it seemed impossible anyone could repet but now 2 clubs surpassed that. Truly remarkable achievements.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It was a disappointing result, no doubt, but Milan’s defeat made me feel a lot better.
Seriously didn’t see this one coming so soon. :lol: :tup:

That’s some genuine positive news after the shitfest we’ve witnessed ourselfs, ofc it has a bitter taste knowing that we could have tightened the gap with them but it is what it is, at this point it’s good to see others losing not only crucial points but also their momentum/confidence to go with it. As slim as the odds are the race is still very much open if we play our cards right.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
30 year old Muriel, 34 year old Suarez. Strange taste. Team senior citizen for the win!
Well I rather have Haaland if it makes you feel better about it but considering Haaland may not be possible and considering we also need to boost our midfield I would like players who can make a difference aging or youth.
Anyway I dont think we should go for the Muriel type but he is a good player to have.
We should either take someone who is more of a box striker and with strength or get some young striker while focusing on our mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)