Serie A 2020-21 (15 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Intimidating how congested that list is but if we could get through it this could be a massive boost to a team that needs the confidence. That needs some belief and swagger after a mixed start. Of course we've started that list in the best possible way. Coming back from a weak opening and goal down to beat a strong Inter at San Siro, an excellent result that goes some way to making up for humiliating defeat last time

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Dead people have voted. That is fraud. There is evidence. If you deny that then no point discussing further.
Do you genuinely trust the media? Let's start there.

I will say it again, if D's really aren't worried and claim there is no evidence then let the legal proceedings work their way through the courts. They should have nothing at all to hide. But again, if you're hanging onto what the mainstream media is reporting with all their bias I'm not really sure we are going to get anywhere.

State legislatures are gearing up for recounts/audits or both. Are they in denial of an evidence free election?

- - - Updated - - -

I will trust the courts opinion before I trust the media "lets all come together" now in the heat of a contested election.
People think the government can save them when they can't even save themselves. :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see any guns or anything at least.
Watch him do the salute and when they question him, he says he never heard of Mussolini before.
but was a big fan of Paolo Di Canio. :baus:
I've heard he plays on the RIGHT wing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)