Serie A 2020-21 (243 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Lucky Inter.
They are a garbage team.
I think they have an excellent chance to win the league this year. They are far better at turning losing positions into wins this season and don't have Europe to think about.

They may be lucky but sometimes you need that to kick start your season and build momentum.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Who do you guys see as our biggest threat this season?
Should be Inter, tbh. Absolutely no excuses now they are in one competition. But I'm sure Conte will find plenty.

If Milan get to February and they are still in this kind of mood then they have an outside shot, but we all know that it's all fine and dandy when you are on a long unbeaten run, it's what happens to a team once they lose a game or two. They don't have a lot of experience of how to win trophies, and that should come into play on the psychological side.

I don't see Atalanta, Napoli or Roma winning it. These are the kind of teams who give everyone a hard time and then fall short. They aren't expected to win the scudetto, anyway.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Inter is going to be there, but thats it, I don't see them wining anything. They will take their points against minnows, but Seria A is top heavy this year, too many goodish teams. They drew against Lazio and Atalanta, and lost to Milan. The only decent team they won against the whole season is maybe Sass.

EDIT: it's quite remarkable even. Conte had everything going his way:
  • decent transfer campaign + Eriksson before
  • no preseason means that continuity is critical, building something on a run is hard
  • Real is abysmal, Shakhtar also sucks even in our local league, BM is BM
And he still got out of the CL, barely scraps against the likes of Cagliari, whines and bitches, insults Inter fans in their ugly faces and won't fired. My man is a Juve legend through and through.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who do you guys see as our biggest threat this season?
Not just as our biggest rivals, but I see Inter as the main favorites to win the scudetto.
This year there is not a single position where they are inferior to us, and there are some, where they are better than us. They have a deep bench with quality players and no Europe.

They can of course fuck up and lose it, although it will also take Juve taking advantage of Inter's potential fuck ups.

On paper, this should be our hardest task domestically after the scudetto we won against Milan in 2011/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 234)