Serie A 2020-21 (14 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Apparently the rules are if you have a positive case all the team members must all be isolated in the same compound, we did that with our none team members, what do you think Napoli did, they were all free to go home

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
We have the best players, quantity wise, but I am not sure the best coach and team. And this midfield is underwhelming. Danilo, Bonucci and the aging Sandro are all suspicious too.
Overall we look better on paper than last season, but most of our strength seems to be in attack.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
inda have two positive players (bastoni and skriniar)

i wonder whether they'll show up at the milan derby if they still have some active cases :numnum:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Post mercato prediction time boys

Juve
Atalanta
inte*
Milan

No changes from how it seemed a couple of months ago, maybe due to covid
Milan won't finish inside top 4 , Napoli will , and maybe even Lazio .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So Inter were willing to loan Eriksen to Hertha Berlin but he refused

Terrible career mistake for him to join that circus, I really liked him.
Doesn't surprise me one bit. I mentioned it a couple of days ago. I think Inter holds #1 when it comes to ruining young talents and players not showing their true potential. It's actually insane how many (great) talents went there and choked/disappeared.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
remember when tuz had a meltdown because inter signed eriksen and we didn't... 10 mill a year to sit on the bench and waste away :lol: LOVE IT
Eriksen and Conte never seemed like a fit from the beginning, I'd be surprised if he even wanted him. Looks like a classic Marotta "opportunity". We did the same with Rabiot and Ramsey but at least we now have a coach who can look to make it work.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Eriksen and Conte never seemed like a fit from the beginning, I'd be surprised if he even wanted him. Looks like a classic Marotta "opportunity". We did the same with Rabiot and Ramsey but at least we now have a coach who can look to make it work.
On paper, Rabiot and Ramsey look a better fit for us than Eriksen ever did for inter. I think they just needed time to adapt and rabiot certainly is starting to come to his own since the restart. Still not entirely sure why Eriksen himself thought inter would be a good choice.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milan won't finish inside top 4 , Napoli will , and maybe even Lazio .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you one of those who dislike Milan more than Inter?!
They are playing very well since the return last season. Maybe even the most amount of points since returning from the Covid break.
They are legitimate top 4 contender.

I personally think they will finish 3rd or 4th with Inter coming at 2nd due to their depth compared to Milan and Atalanta.

Napoli will start and then they`ll have their usual downfall.
Lazio proved they cant do it when it matters - They had the perfect chance last season but from a great team they became a punching bag and lost so many points.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Nah, Milan has zero depth and all-around not that good. They've been punching about their weight after Covid break, but it won't last long. I think they will finish below 6-7, below Roma-Lazio-Napoli.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
remember when tuz had a meltdown because inter signed eriksen and we didn't... 10 mill a year to sit on the bench and waste away :lol: LOVE IT
Just because he didn't shine at Inter doesn't mean he's a bad player. Signing Eriksen was not a waste. Inter are a waste. Even Coutinho was a waste for them, just like majority of big talents. It's simply because Inter can't shape them.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Are you one of those who dislike Milan more than Inter?!
They are playing very well since the return last season. Maybe even the most amount of points since returning from the Covid break.
They are legitimate top 4 contender.

I personally think they will finish 3rd or 4th with Inter coming at 2nd due to their depth compared to Milan and Atalanta.

Napoli will start and then they`ll have their usual downfall.
Lazio proved they cant do it when it matters - They had the perfect chance last season but from a great team they became a punching bag and lost so many points.
Nah man , there are plenty squads wich i hate way way more than Milan , but I don't think they're are good enough for top4 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)